Thetankman35 is offline New Member

Help with first cycle

Hey bros...I've been reserching for a good 6 months now and I must say this site kicks a**. Anyway, Ive recently ordered AS from a local guy who I am friends with.

Dbol -15-20-25-25-20 (1-5)
    Winstrol Tabs- 50mg (4-8)
    Nolvadex -1 week
    Arimidex -3 weeks

Now, you are all probably saying "two orals, what an idiot...plus Dbol? what a waster" Well, yeah...thats kind of what I have been thinking. I'm really low on money as I am a college student so thats why i got the Dbol. My local guy (and yes i know not to always trust who you are buying from) told me that it shouldnt be too bad if because Im taking lower doses of Dbol. Do you bros think this will be a serious problem? I don't drink (not that i would on the stuff) but like...i rarely drink at all so my liver is probably in somewhat decent shape (maybe that doesnt matter thats why Im asking) He told me he doesnt really know if he can get ahold of any liver protectors or not because he said its a pain in the ass. Anyway, what do you bros think about this? I'm 20 (yes i know it's a little young) and i've been lifting on and off for about 5 years.

Second question- do you guys think I'm better to hold off and buy something like masteron from him?. Not just because of the toxicty of the 2 orals together but also because i want to keep more gains.

Lastly- I am a professional race car driver...i have read that certain AS can cause a type of tunnel vison. But when i read about winstrol and dbol, none of this is ever mentioned...i hear about it alot with sustanon . I was wondering if you guys know about whether Dbol or winny can cause tunnel vision.

Thanks alot guys and sorry for asking so many questions...but i guess thats why this forum is the sh** right?

20 Yrs old
    174 pounds
    13 percent Bf

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Do not do that cycle(if you could call it that). It's a bad cycle and your too young.

You do not want to run 17aa's continuously for 8wks, no matter what the dose.

You need to research a little more(for about 2-3 years) and develope a cycle that will provide optimal gains, and won't shrivel your liver to a raisen.
    Don't settle for something because your guy has a limited stock, or your short on money. Develope a good cycle(when the time is right), and tap the resources to get it.

You've found this place so your ahead of most. I'd recommend to stick around, research more, and make some friends. Down the road, you might discover that AS is not the right thing for you. It's not for everyone, and that cycle you've listed is not for anyone.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro wheres the test? no cycle is complete without it...listen to pheedno you are about 2 years to young...Madmax

Thetankman35 is offline New Member
    I know, thats what i was worried about, but i already paid for the shit...and the guy I got the stuff from said he doesnt want to sell anymore...so im kind of in a bind, could I just take the winny? I'm supposed to get the stuff tuesday (the dbol , arim, nolv and winny)

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Save it, and do an injectable cycle in about 3 years.

JohnnyB

Thread Information