built4life is offline Junior Member

how to get past the border police?

Has anyone successfully made it across the border in a car with gear?

Has anyone ever been searched and still made it across the border because it was hidden so damn well?

Does anyone have any tricks of the trade that never fail, involving getting across the border in a car?

***If there is anyone that has had experience with this subject and may have alot of good input? or places they never check please PM me!! or post if you want. Need help
    __________________________________________________ __________

Better safe than sorry.....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If any advise is given on this subject, it needs to be taken to PM's

i am not asking for source info. im asking for border info. please do not source post because that is not what im asking. im asking for info only. i dont care if i know you or not because that is my judgment. this is a simple question with an opinion. ive seen these posts before.

****bump...and if you want PM me, i need some OPINIONS

there are some things that need to be PM'd to keep the success rate good...you know what those answers are....
    Last edited by built4life; 04-17-2003 at 10:43 AM.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by built4life
    i am not asking for source info. im asking for border info. please do not source post because that is not what im asking. im asking for info only. i dont care if i know you or not because that is my judgment. this is a simple question with an opinion. ive seen these posts before.

****bump...and if you want PM me, i need some OPINIONS

there are some things that need to be PM'd to keep the success rate good...you know what those answers are....
    No kidding, if you source posted you would have been banned and not asked to take the subject to PM's. There is law enforcement on this site, so any info posted could get directly to border control and BAM!! There goes any chance of using that method. Get my drift? Also, "tips getting past the border" will spike their attention more than "can I drink winny?"... because you are obviously planning to violate the law and bring drugs into the U.S., which will lead them into investigations. You gotta keep on your toes, because whether you know it or not, some members of many anabolic boards have gone down because of what they have said.

ive taken that into consideration if you read my last post. dont post shit thats helpful. pm me. you can post shit like the previous posts i dont care. or if you want to note something thats a fact, and how much trouble you can get in, its all you. or if you had an experience that got you caught, go ahead. all info is great.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Just booty bump the vials and crap em out when you get home, LMAO

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    No offense but the trade secrets people use to do that kind of work are not ones people would reveal most likely. Most of those who are good enough to pull it off never reveal how they do it. Be creative and think like a cop would, it helps.

Thread Information