hybrid is offline Member

Three weeks into cycle.

I am three weeks into my cycle. Have one more week of d-bol to do. Have rotated between 6 sites with the test-E and EQ.

Started at 188 lbs. Was at 195 this morning. I have never been 200 lbs ever. It will be cool to see that on the scale.

My strength is starting to improve some. Was able to finally get over a long time plateau in my bench press. Workouts have been good.

I have been eating at least 3500 cals per day. I am really sick of eating, but I keep at it. Have not had sustained appetite increase at all. Oatmeal 3 times a day is fine, but the brown rice is starting to irritate the hell out of me.

Had some early gyno signs. Jumped on it and have been taking 10mg of nolva per day. I am going to try and stop that with the end of the dbol . If it comes back, I'll go right back on.

Sex drive was up for a couple of weeks. More like the same old me now. Is that normal? I definitely have not been a sex fiend, although I have not been the opposite either.

So the prognosis is that either my gear is starting to work or my mind is easily fooled by sesame oil and sugar tablets.

Does this all look like normal progression? Thanks for all the help from everyone on this board. It puts me at ease coming here and checking in with bros who have been there done that.

see ya.

dangit is offline Member
    All looks normal. My sex drive always jumps right up after a few weeks of a cycle

If your weight is going up and your strengh is too then I'd say you've got some real stuff and it's working for ya.

I've never done Dbol , but I hear it's real good for getting a quick strengh and size increase. Do you feel bloated at all?

hybrid is offline Member
    Maybe a little bloated feeling, but nothing that you can see. My face isn't puffy and I am still pretty lean. My wife doesn't think I look any different at all. Pants are getting a little tighter, but that is the weight. Maybe it is the bloaty thing that is making me not feel like eating that much.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by hybrid
    . Maybe it is the bloaty thing that is making me not feel like eating that much.
    That's exactly what it is. I have to usually fight that problem while on. Everything sounds good and I wouldn't worry about the gear. Good luck and keep at it.

hybrid is offline Member
    Thanks bro.

Thread Information