sleepingz is offline Junior Member

finished pct, break, need advice on something.. stronger maybe.. next cycle

so i finished my pct, great gains, no side effects yet (3 weeks since i finished pct) with the test enth cycle, 500mg a week for 7 weeks. 19 pound gain, 14 pounds still here, good strength result, overall semi-pleased.

but... i would like to stack the test with something else possibly...

just so you guys know, i am 195 at 5'10, 16.5% bf. i am 27

i have started a natural cutting phase, removed allot of carbs from my diet. chicken breast/lean meats, brown rice, oats and eggs pretty much.

i know i should have ran the test for longer, but i will do that this time, whether it will give me the little more im looking for i don't know.

thinking a little stint with clen and a month or two of natural cutting should get me to 14%.. maybe... im spending allot of time in the gym goin crazy, i might actually be overtraining..

anyways thanks guys

i know this isnt the workout section, but iv hit a plateu with my chest bench press, even with mad strength gains with the rest of my body my bench only went up 10 kg's in 7 weeks, any good advice?!

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you were too small to begin with but those are some great results.

bump for some advice...please....

thanks for the compliment, im really working hard, sick to ****in death of not wantin to take my shirt at the pool, lettin it effect my self esteem wherever im at, all that dumb shit...

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just 3wks since pct? maybe you shouldn't try to cut right away. you can eat at maintenance, but starting a deficit too soon will risk losing more of your cycle gains.

now is a good time to think of doing some blood works to see if your natty test has recovered. and whether your estro is also back to normal.

bob87 is offline Member
    Wouldnt cut for about 12 weeks after cycle to minimize the Loss of gains.

Your gains in 7 weeks are very good I would just run the test again for 12-14 weeks once your body is ready to cycle again.

u guys think those extra 4/5 weeks of test e cycle will give me a little bit more than the 7 week cycle? i was thinking of throwing in anavar or anadrol on top of the test, do you guys have recommended dosages for the anavar?

the anadrol when i took it before was 75mg a day.. if i remember right.....

im livin in the uk right now, so free healthcare, but im wondering how i go about going into the doctors and asking for a blood test for my hormone levels... and i def agree about leavin it, at least another month (allready been a nearly a month)

cheers guys...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    At 7 weeks test e is just about kicking in. So I wonder how many lbs of your gain are due to the test and how many to just having a good diet?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

To be honest, I used to heavily depend on mass gainer /protien shakes for the.majority of my nutritional needs, so glad now, just get 3kg's worth of boneless chicken breast a week, oats, brown rice and eggs pretty much.

Thing is I need to cut now, but im scared of losing any muscle, I am gonna wait a full 8 weeks at least until I cycle next.

Im wondering whether to do 2 week on 2 weeks of twice before doing another test e cycle, or just use anavar or anadrol on top of the test e..

Thread Information