game77 is offline New Member

Need help putting together a cutting cycle?

ok i'm 4 wks into my bulking cycle and already am planning a cutting cycle. i went from 193 to 207 in 4wks. my bulking cycle is 500mg of sust and 400mg of deca a wk for 8wks and 30mg of d-bol a day for 6wks. i'm interested in taking winstrol and clen but would greatly appreciate any info on awesome cutting cycles. thanks for all your help.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Depends on what winny oral or injectable but add eqipose and you be straight 600 mg weekly and watch you diet and look for the cuts

choice is offline Junior Member
    dude, I hope 2 of those 6 weeks were tapering weeks, 6 weeks for your first cycle is kinda rough. Take milk thistle. EQ/Winny/Post Clen is a great cutting cycle.

SwitchedOn is offline New Member

what can you get?

What can you get? fina/winny/anavar /T3/clen ...

CYCLEON Guest
    dude, I hope 2 of those 6 weeks were tapering weeks, 6 weeks for your first cycle is kinda rough.

uhhh... i wouldnt recommend over 10 weeks to a newbie and think 8 weeks would be best but where do you get thte idea that 6 weeks is a good cycle? especially with long esters - dont even bother wiht deca for 6 weeks. also, nobody tapers anymore, seems the best way is to go at it strait though, if you are a little more experienced then its best to frontload the first week or 2.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    The most succesful cutting cycle I ever did consisted of primo,fina,eq and winny......resuslts were staggering.......got down to 7% bodyfat.....

CYCLEON Guest
    primo,fina,eq and winny - those are all good choices. i must say tho the #1 cutting cycle AS of choice should be anavar as it causes fat loss as well as muscle increase and no other juice has ever been shown to do that. I like var, eq, fina, winny, primo, even prop (its nice to throw in wiht the tren )

D-bol Fre@k is offline New Member
    you could stack winny with tren /fina, and EQ even though EQ somewhat increases appetite it brings out vascularity liek you wouldn't believe... You could also throw in some test into the cycle to build a little extra muscle
    D

Thread Information