flexshack is offline Member

vascularity from roids?

is vascularity from roids occur because of high blood pressure? i was thinking about it and was wondering if that is the real cause? thanks.
    flex

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Re: vascularity from roids?

Originally posted by flexshack
    is vascularity from roids occur because of high blood pressure? i was thinking about it and was wondering if that is the real cause? thanks.
    flex
    the less water retention from a steroid and the more quality mass that it help produces equals a leaner body. Having high blood pressure do not mean that you'll be vascular. Just look at some of the fat slobs with high bp. The learner u are the more veins you'll see. Note that some of it is genetic. It runs in my family

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Actually some steroids make the body produce more red blood cells, and this can explain more vascularity while on a cycle.

interesting. if some roids produce more red blood cells, then can your stamina and endurance be improved from this? since red blood cells carry the much needed oxygen to your muscles. i think epo works this way? it produces more red blood cells. thanks.
    flex

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    can u say EQUPOISE?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by big N
    can u say EQUPOISE?
    No, because you left out a letter.

Originally posted by big N
    can u say EQUPOISE?

equipoise
    that i can say.
    anyway, eq is good for vascularity or stamina? what were you refering to? thanks.
    flex

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by flexshack

equipoise
    that i can say.
    anyway, eq is good for vascularity or stamina? what were you refering to? thanks.
    flex
    vascularity

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    LMFAO Excess!!

Originally posted by EXCESS

No, because you left out a letter.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    EXCESS is a real nice guy...hahaha LMAO, He is funny as well j/k Bro.

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to wander off topic a moment but G Child - is that your 'busa? That's got to be the best looking Hayabusa I've seen!! I had better keep my gf off this site or she'll want to marry you, LOL!

As for vascularity - it increases as you get leaner - the veins show through better. Also, as you increase your muscle mass your core temperature may rise, which will also increase your vascularity (more blood in the veins) as your body attempts to maintain a lower core temperature by convection of heat from the veins. Er, I think.

Have I said 'your' enough for your'l

Hey def, yeah that WAS my Hayabusa, some crazy bitch made a left turn in front of me last week and it's totalled now. I was doing about 50-60 too, only got banged up and scrapes, so I'm pretty lucky. I got the estimate and the shop said that it would be $12,000!!! Needless to say once the ladies insurance pays me corners will be cut!

Sh*t, sorry man! Sounds like the cage drivers are as bad over there as they are over here! Glad you escaped with only bumps and bangs - could have been a LOT worse.

How long will it take for the ins. money to come through - over here it can take 6 months or more.

I got rammed three times by some road rage maniac on my old R6 back in February - boy was that er, exciting! LOL!

The investigation is still being done, but her insurance people said once it is that they will release the money... I'll be selling it and getting an R1 or TL1000, Hayabusa was too dangerous, deceptively fast! You think that your doing 30 when your really doing 80!

Haha, I know the feeling! Dunno if you'll be any slower on an R1 mind!!

I can recommend the Aprilia Falco - had mine 3 months and absolutely love it to bits. IMHO nothing beats a v-twin!

http://www.growthlog.com/Falco/

Thread Information