Booster is offline New Member

Prop front load and cyp cycle

Coming to the end in a few weeks of a 400/wk cyp only cycle.(first run) After proper pct and time off, I'd like to squeeze a short cycle in before the holiday season. With that being said, was thinking about a front loaded Prop and cyp cycle 6-8 weeks. According to roid calc ( however accurate that is) using the Prop in the beginning would bring me a little higher than week 4 or 5 on test levels for a test only cycle after a little over a week?

Weeks 1-2 Prop 100 mg eod
    Weeks 1-8 Cyp 500 mg/wk

Input greatly appreciated.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't front load a long estered cycle with a short estered one, this is called a ''kick-start'', as front loading is a completely different notion and a strategy altogether.

As for your next short cycle, just run Test Prop EOD at the desired dose for 6-8 weeks and you are all set.

This way, you will also be able to start your PCT only 3 days after the last pinning of Test Prop as opposed to having to wait for 2 weeks with Test Cyp.

Keep it simple, keep it smart.

Booster is offline New Member
    Ahh, thanks for clarifying. I appreciate your help.

bob87 is offline Member
    front load is doubling the dose of the same ester for the first 2-4 weeks??? am i close to right turkish????

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    front load is doubling the dose of the same ester for the first 2-4 weeks??? am i close to right turkish????
    Pretty much.

The point I was trying to stress here is that you don't front load a long estered AAS with a short estered one, as that would be rather kick-starting it, which is a completely different notion.

Let's say you will be running a Test E only cycle for 12 weeks at 500mg and do not want to wait for 4-5 weeks to feel Test E fully kick in. You can inject yourself double that dose for the first 4 weeks and problem solved.

I am done with long estered AAS so this is not an issue for me anymore. I also happen to be sketched out by the amount of aromatization that takes place when you double the dose for the first 4 weeks but that would deserve a thread of its own.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have never considered doubling up on a long ester for four weeks because I was afraid of aromatization...so I am glad you mentioned that.

I appreciate this thread because I thought those were both ways to front load and didn't realize there are two terms - one to describe each way of doing it.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Plus I thought you were supposed to run Cyp. for 12 weeks not 8

Thread Information