GrappleGD11 is offline New Member

MMA Cycle dosage

This would be my "second" cycle. The first was basically just Sust 250 to see how I would react to it and test the waters. I have done some research and it seems the best for me in a 2nd cycle for MMA would be Test E and EQ. I chose those 2 due to the fact it seems like they would help without adding too much mass, sacrificing cardio or my liver. What I am trying to do is improve my strength, explosiveness and cardio without going up a weight class (6'1 187 but fight at 170- will not be on cycle for weight cut though this is strictly a training only cycle). Does anyone with knowledge of cycles for wrestling, boxing, MMA etc have any suggestions/recs on dosages for the EQ or if they think I should add anything else in? I know everyone probably hates these threads, but it is hard finding ppl with specific cycle knowledge for combative sports.

1trust is offline New Member
    Well how far are you trying to get in "MMA" cycling?....

rvca is offline Junior Member
    Eq remains detectable for up to a year and a half...and juice won't make u a better fighter.

DanB is offline Banned
    I fight, I cycle, but im 5'8 and fight at 170 since I started using AAS

I'm a little unsure of your goals here but I.M.H.O you will need to step up to 185 if you want to cycle, you need to consider this first

There is no hope of you making 170 after a cycle I.M.O and at your height you would be more suited to 185 anyway

What age are you?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rvca
    Eq remains detectable for up to a year and a half...and juice won't make u a better fighter.
    I don't believe that eq is detectable for that long its hard to get a concrete info on this but everything I have seen suggests 6-12 months but if you have seen an article that suggests otherwise I would be interested in seeing it

Deca is detectable for 18 months if this is what you may of been thinking of....

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    Run tb 500

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    On a side note I would try and max your strength with a trainer before heading to the juice. But if you must I have had great results with tbol helped me hold water for cutting weight too. I regularly drop from 190ish too 170 for fights

Gypsy67 is offline New Member
    If you're serious about mma, taking anything (especially test and eq) will hurt you in the long run as well as discredit the history and prestige so many men worked so hard to attain for the sport. On a second note, test and eq will only make u more vulnerable to injury. Flexibility and movement will be negatively affected. Cramping and body exhaustion will not allow you to train to your full potential. Stick to a healthy diet and proper rest, that tends to be the best advice.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy67
    If you're serious about mma, taking anything (especially test and eq) will hurt you in the long run as well as discredit the history and prestige so many men worked so hard to attain for the sport. On a second note, test and eq will only make u more vulnerable to injury. Flexibility and movement will be negatively affected. Cramping and body exhaustion will not allow you to train to your full potential. Stick to a healthy diet and proper rest, that tends to be the best advice.
    You clearly don't fight then or use aas if you don't think it will help him, do you realise just how many fighters use aas and other peds these days?

Clearly not

Yea DanB is right, its more common than you think.
    Skyrinegt- did the tbol hurt your cardio to a noticeable point?
    I am nervous about losing flexibility and killing my cardio. I'm hoping the EQ will help my cardio while the Test can add strength. Anyone have tips on dosage for the cycle or adding anything? Thanks so far for the tips and advice, I really appreciate any input given.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i fight and cycle. I would not use eq. At best it increases your appetite. which will make you gain more weight, It never helped my cardio and to high of rbc isnt going to help you if you get pumps so bad you cant move
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Gixxerboy1, what would you recommend taking instead and at what doses?

Thread Information