Thread: Next cycle.

empireants901 is offline Associate Member
    Starting this one in oct. I'm already 20 ml into my first test prop only 100mg eod cycle. Im gettin decent gains but I have 0 sides so far, don't feel any different than when I was off lol.

So my next cycle in oct will be a bulk cycle

Test prop 200mg eod. weeks1-8
    D Bol 40 mg Ed weeks 1-4
    Armidex .25 eod.

Pct with nolva and clomi

My balls haven't shrunk at all during this cycle so I'm not too worried about hcg

Stats
    Height: 5 9
    Weight:184
    Body Fat: 7-8%
    Last edited by empireants901; 05-25-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Opinions **?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    your first cycle was 20ml at 1ml eod? did that last 7-8wks?

next cycle length will be similar?

if you're going to double the dosage next cycle, the sides may be more significant. if you're totally not keen to run hcg , at least have it on hand, or have a reliable source ready, in case you change your mind.

good luck!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No need to double the dose bro that is a waste.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to kick-start a Prop cycle with an oral. Sides are likely to exceed benefits.

Your balls will definitely shrink if you run this proposed cycle, I can guarantee you that.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    your first cycle was 20ml at 1ml eod? did that last 7-8wks?

next cycle length will be similar?

if you're going to double the dosage next cycle, the sides may be more significant. if you're totally not keen to run hcg , at least have it on hand, or have a reliable source ready, in case you change your mind.

good luck!
    Still on my first. I'm 20 ml in and I have 10ml left

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer
    No need to kick-start a Prop cycle with an oral. Sides are likely to exceed benefits.

Your balls will definitely shrink if you run this proposed cycle, I can guarantee you that.
    So no d Bol?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    No need to double the dose bro that is a waste.
    How so? What if I did 150mg eod? I feel like 100mg eod wasn't enough

OP, no need for dbol . Test Prop is the second fastest acting injectable Test in the market, you will feel it soon enough into the cycle at any rate. You can kick-start a long estered cycle with dbol in the future, that would be just fine.

You can run your second Test prop only cycle dosed at 150mg EOD for 8 weeks and you will gain plenty of lean mass as long as diet is spot on and training sessions are intense. Let's not forget about recovery either.

Again, most users do not feel the need of an AI and/or HCG when they run Test Prop only at 100mg EOD for 6-7 weeks, however, this situation will change for you when the dose goes up, as you will experience this yourself. Thus, it may be a good idea to run Arimidex 0.25mg EOD along with HCG 250iu E3D throughout the cycle, up until PCT.

PCT starts 3 days after your last pinning of Prop, both Nolvadex and Clomid should be utilized for 4 weeks. Since this will be a fairly light cycle, no need to go over 20mg of Nolvadex and 50mg of Clomid IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer
    OP, no need for dbol . Test Prop is the second fastest acting injectable Test in the market, you will feel it soon enough into the cycle at any rate. You can kick-start a long estered cycle with dbol in the future, that would be just fine.

You can run your second Test prop only cycle dosed at 150mg EOD for 8 weeks and you will gain plenty of lean mass as long as diet is spot on and training sessions are intense. Let's not forget about recovery either.

Again, most users do not feel the need of an AI and/or HCG when they run Test Prop only at 100mg EOD for 6-7 weeks, however, this situation will change for you when the dose goes up, as you will experience this yourself. Thus, it may be a good idea to run Arimidex 0.25mg EOD along with HCG 250iu E3D throughout the cycle, up until PCT.

PCT starts 3 days after your last pinning of Prop, both Nolvadex and Clomid should be utilized for 4 weeks. Since this will be a fairly light cycle, no need to go over 20mg of Nolvadex and 50mg of Clomid IMO.
    Thank you sir. I have nolva for this cycle but wont have enough for the next. Could I just get liquid clomi from ar?

Yes, you could get liquid Clomid from AR-R , as AR-R is legit and their stuff works. Make sure your daily dosing won't go over 50mg though, Clomid is known to have nasty side effects at higher doses, unlike Nolvadex .

I would also get more Nolva if I were you, since you will need it for PCT after every AAS cycle and shelf life of these products are longer than you would think.

Thread Information