BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

I know it's been asked before, but I got to feel more comfortable...

A couple of weeks ago, Like a totally idiot brought my gear to work. I was going to take two shots right after work on my way to the gym. Again, should of just done them at home. Anyway, I left work, reached in the outside of my bag and the test enan was gone. I rushed back to work looked everywhere in my office and nothing. I rushed home, looked in every single crevis of my bag and nothing. I seriously checked the outside pocket a minimum of 20 times. I was a wreck for days (thinking I dropped one of them in the office). Well, now this morning on my way to work I unzipped the outside pocket and walla, there it was. I can't explain it? So, I guess what I'm asking is this....

Is is still safe to take it if it been in the syringe and GOD hopefully been in my leather briefcase for 2 weeks? I obviously had the cover on the needle.

To this day, I still don't know what in the hell happened? GHOSTS????

Thanks bro's

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    check to see if the rubber on the plunger has began to deteriorate...if it hasn't, proceed.

if the temperature fluctuation has been very high (ie,. traveling from maine to southern florida) then there is a good chance the heat could have done something to it.

if it has been temperature controlled and relatively the same the entire time then you shouldn't have a problem.

i would switch pins though just in case because in all likelihood the gear is still good.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I gather, the stuff has been sitting in my leather briefcase in the closet for the last couple of weeks...

Thanks Daem for your response, your knowledge and insight helps out a lot!!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by daem

i would switch pins though just in case because in all likelihood the gear is still good.
    That'd be my advice as well...leather briefcase or not, I'm sure you've left some funky stuff in there from time to time that could spawn a culture or two.

Thread Information