Julz_W is offline Junior Member

Question about a test prop stack

Morning all,

Just wondering; is it worth having a 3 week test prop stack on a 12 week test e cycle?

I was initially planning on having a 4 week test prop cycle but it has no longer become an option.

Should I go for 3 weeks or would you suggest ditching the idea? I was planning on using it as kick starter but would like to know what your advice would be.

Thanks

J.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    24 is right on the cusp. What are your other stats and experience? Is this your first cycle?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can't run the prop for 4-5 weeks, then start the prop a week or two after your first test E shot.

Age - 25
    Weight - 83kg
    Cycle XP - test e used before with positive results / clen cycles previously (doesn't count that much though)

Diet will be unrestricted but within reason - I'm fed at work so I'm aiming to hit 3500-4000 cal daily (macro split 40/40/20 but may change to 30/40/30 depending on how my body reacts).

What would delaying for the first week do? I'm curious to know what the affects or changes would be if I were to put it off for a bit. Would it time better with the Test E being felt?

Cheers

J.

stpete is offline Banned
    Have you considered lowering the doses a little to stretch it for that 4th week? Personally, i don't think it's that big of a deal.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julz_W
    What would delaying for the first week do? I'm curious to know what the affects or changes would be if I were to put it off for a bit. Would it time better with the Test E being felt?

Cheers

J.
    typically test E doesn't kick in noticeably till week 4-6, so if you only have enuf prop gore 3 weeks you'll want that to run into the test E! or like said above stretch out the prop doses to make it last 5 weeks!!

Thread Information