Blitz88 is offline Associate Member
    In the steroid profile: threads; anavar sticky it says doses at 10mg per day or less may be used for bridging between cycles. Is this practice ok? Would it effect my PCT after my normal 12 week cycles?
    Last edited by Blitz88; 05-26-2012 at 03:59 PM.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    could be wrong, but if your using var to bridge, you will not need a pct! the var will keep you shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD
    could be wrong, but if your using var to bridge, you will not need a pct! the var will keep you shut down.
    That's what I thought. I am trying to confirm this because it was in the Anavar section.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    when you bridge from one cycle to the next, its almost like blast and cruise. not really advisable for casual BBers who are not doing this for a living. your system will be shut down for the duration of both cycles and the bridge, and restarting them in the future is going to be really tough.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    when you bridge from one cycle to the next, its almost like blast and cruise. not really advisable for casual BBers who are not doing this for a living. your system will be shut down for the duration of both cycles and the bridge, and restarting them in the future is going to be really tough.
    Alright thanks for the information.

ny_italian is offline New Member
    I haven't heard of using var to bridge. I'd suggest using hgh to bridge. Not doing a whole 6 month course but just say 2 months right after finishing your cycle. You should retain your gains.

Don't bridge unless you want to be on TRT for the rest of your life. I'm on TRT so I really care if my nuts come back. If you're a younger BB, you'll want to cycle and get your nuts back. Do a good PCT and rest (don't take AAS but keep training), do blood work and see if you're back to normal before you cycle again.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Don't bridge unless you want to be on TRT for the rest of your life. I'm on TRT so I really care if my nuts come back. If you're a younger BB, you'll want to cycle and get your nuts back. Do a good PCT and rest (don't take AAS but keep training), do blood work and see if you're back to normal before you cycle again.
    I will take your advice. Appreciate the input.

Thread Information