ny_italian is offline New Member

Masteron, Cyp, Anavar Cycle starting soon.

I've done about three cycles in the past, going to try masteron & cyp along with anavar .
    My planned dosage are as follows:

Masteron100: 2 days/wk (2cc=200mg/ each time)
    Test Cyp: 2 days/wk (1cc=250mg/each time)
    Anavar: 40 mg a day for last 6 weeks of cycle
    In total:
    400mg mast, 500 mg cyp per week, 40 mg var a day.

Mast and cyp for 10 weeks. Finish with var.

Pct:
    Nolvadex , Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Fenugreek extract during PCT.

Diet:
    6 to 7 meals daily.
    Example:
    Early morning shake:
    Parrillo Performance 50/50 orange cream powder
    Banana
    Oats
    Ice

Breakfast:
    9 egg whites
    2 slices of wheat toast with unsalted peanut butter
    1 cup oatmeal with blueberries (using skim milk)

Remaining meals:
    1 of the following:
    chicken breast, ground turkey, 90% lean ground beef, egg whites
    Along with 1 of the following:
    baked potato, sweet potato, brown rice
    With:
    broccoli

Body details:
    Naturally very lean around 8% bf right now.

W

You should add clomid (100/50/50/50) for your PCT.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't need to run 3 compounds for your 3rd cycle, mate.

Yes, but both mast and var are considered light compounds, won't get much benefit from just mast? I;ve stacked in the past.

3rd cycle was tbol, eq, enthanate. 10wks. 5 wks began with tbol

I understand from your initial post in this thread that you are naturally lean and follow a solid nutritional regimen, which is why I know for a fact you will be just fine running Test alone.

Secondary compounds will of course add a certain level of synergy to your cycles but they are not absolutely necessary if your body is responding well to Test and if you have a very few cycles under your belt... You will have many more years ahead of you to mess around with secondary compounds IMHO, you can still gain plenty from Test and be able to experiment with different types of it to see how your body precisely responds to each.

In real life terms, you can actually just run Test Cyp alone at 750mg EW for 10 weeks and see what 750mg of Test does for you. I have done 1000mg EW Test alone cycles in the past and results had certainly exceeded my initial expectations to be honest with you. You will hear similar feedbacks from many users on this forum, you would be surprised what a gram of Test alone can do for you.

When you go up to higher doses of test, however, estrogen management becomes vital, meaning that you should already know how your body responds to every and each AI, as some of them simply don't work as well with some users as others do. But hey, if you are not gyno prone and if you know how to control estrogen on a cycle, you might be in for a surprise with this method after all...
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 05-27-2012 at 10:50 PM.

My concern with running the test so high is crashing during pct. I feel like you get more stable, lean, quality gains from say mast. Certainly wouldn't run a gram for 10wks. But possibly a pyramid of sorts. Start light work up to a gram and progressively drop back. I had run t400 this way during my first cycle and had very good gains. About 23lbs. Began at 146 ended at 169. Didn;t pct right the first time and wound losing quite a bit. Worked my way back to about 158lbs before my second run. And the 146 from like 120 lbs when I first started about 2 and 1/2 years of natural training with only using whey.

You don't crash or lose your drive from a gram of test? I hear mixed things about test though to. My buddy, I disagree with him. He thinks test is garbage, tried running anavar and tbol only cycle. Had small gains but hey to each his own. I don't think orals stay with you the same way injectables to. But thats just my opinion.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey just noticed the thread, without trying to step on any toes I have done gram plus test cycles in the past with great results. However I am currently running Mast (drost P) alongside about 400 Test C with the mast at 700 and I gotta say I have loved the results. Lean gains have been great, appetite and aggression are off the hook.

By the way the dosages I run are not what I would reccomend for anyone else, I am 56 and have had a lot of juice run through me.

I do agree with what Turk said, no point in getting into multicompound cycles till they are needed, however if you do and are shooting for lean gains, mast is in my experience hard to beat. Although I have not run Var alongside Mast (actually have no run var at all due to liver problems I stay clear of orals even mild ones) however from everything I have read I doubt that the var would be worth the trouble and expense. If you gotta go multicompound just run the Mast at say 400-500 with Test at slightly above TRT levels maybe 300-350.

double post
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 05-27-2012 at 11:03 PM.

1gr of Test will give you the best sex of your life if that's your concern.

Do whatever works for you...

For the record, there is no such thing as ''orals not staying with you the same way injectables do'', your diet is the first and training is the second major determinant of this.

ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member
    I to this day this day run Test and Test alone... I have done some stacking dont get me wrong but Test is what gives me what Im looking for... After six years of cycling... Always have gyno control on lock but never had a problem... Have "crashed" pretty hard but never crashed with the proper PCT... The only thing I have ever added that I liked was EQ... Most people think it is garbage but I'm a cardio guy shooting for lean mass... Raised RBC helps with cardio but its a dangerous deal... If you, or your family, are prone to high blood pressure then it is not a good idea... What are your goals?... I would assume that with Mast and Var you are looking for a cleaner harder look... I would always suggest Prop in repla***ent of Cyp if that is the case... Higher dose of test is not going to hurt you as long as you plan well... PCT and gyno prep are important... If you wanna get a little leaner but bigger looking try upping Test and going for more cardio...

Thread Information