m16a2 is offline Senior Member

fina aggression!

I have felt the increased aggression and decreased temper since the 3rd day of being on fina/winny. Today is day 10 and I have noticed that things are pissing me off that usually don't phase me. People who used to get on my nerves, really tick me off now - and people who used to be alright are starting to get on my nerves. How much worse is this going to get? I can control myself just fine, but I have to keep reminding myself that its just the tren that's pissing me off. Confrontation is looking real pretty right now. It's hard to avoid alcohol too since I'm in such a ROWDY mood. I feel like going and playing rugby or hockey and just laying people out.

I LOVE this stufff!!! I started to feel my anabolic edge yesterday, and I can't wait to see how far it goes.

p.s. people have started making more comments than usual about my size. no one has mentioned that i've gotten bigger yet, but just telling me random comments. one girl said i look like the guy from 24hr fitness??? and yesterday one of my bros said that i look like a bouncer. i think they are just joking around, but it should be interesting to see what they say in a few weeks.
    Last edited by rampage76; 04-17-2003 at 07:39 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: fina aggression!

Originally posted by rampage76
    I feel like going and playing rugby or hockey and just laying people out.
    word.

Re: Re: fina aggression!

Originally posted by daem

word.
    I got to play baseball last friday when the gear was just starting to kick in and I just felt the urge to MURDER the ball! Tomorrow's game is gonna be AWSOME~!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why dont you start with tai boxing or some other brutal sport bro. It will really help get the agression out and will also help you with your goal of lossing weight. Just a thought

Originally posted by palme
    Why dont you start with tai boxing or some other brutal sport bro. It will really help get the agression out and will also help you with your goal of lossing weight. Just a thought
    NOT a bad idea bro!!! The only problem is that I missed the spring registration for the sport classes, and I really don't have too much free time in the evening (when the classes are). Not to mention that I will probably get in trouble for breaking someone's bones... but that's not what's stopping me!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Tell me more about fina I start tomorrow

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Wednesday marked the end of my 2nd week on fina. The shit is bomb, plain and simple. The aggression is bad, and I find I just want to be left alone most of the time. Also I have real trouble holding back when I talk to people. The works great on girls, cuz its like liquid confidence, but I'm a total prick to everyone else. I'm goin for 8 weeks so we'll see what happens. About the only thing I don't like about fina is having to gear up daily, since the inject sites are sore for several days. And let me tell ya, your in for a wake up call the first time you hit calves. So far I've gained 7lbs and seen huge strength gains. Enjoy my friend.

I'm in my 11th day and I'm not sure I'm seeing the huge gains yet... maybe I am, but i don't really feel it just yet.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Ya, fina made me more aggessive as well...what are you cycling bro?

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    I currently cycling 75mg a day for 8 weeks. I'm also taking a bromo tab daily and just order some clen which I will also be taking. For post cycle I chose to go with clomid, but did buy some nolva as well.

Originally posted by Big Rush
    Ya, fina made me more aggessive as well...what are you cycling bro?
    SUP BROTHER. Long time no talk!

I'm in the 11th day of fina 1cc ed, winny 50 mg ed, clen 120 mcg/ed, t3 100 mcg ed.

I think the strength gains should be kicking in hard in the next few days.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    keep us all up-tp-date on your progress...I'm specifically interested in the fat loss aspect of your cycle..good luck bro

Shaun is offline New Member
    I lost a girlfriend and a couple of friends on my first cycle with fina.Now i at least know somewhat how to control it!!It sure is nasty when it comes to the whole red in the face thing.I never seem to gain much but strength though on fina it really seems to make me vascular and leans me out.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    im having no problems with agression at all.. didnt last fina cycle either......

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    it's a myth your just buying into it ......

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    I got very aggressive while on fina. And i didnt know anything about it making me angry.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Originally posted by ECFATCAT
    it's a myth your just buying into it ......
    Increased aggression while on supraphysiologic does of androgens is not a myth. It has been studied ad nauseum in animals and humans. Considering that trenbolone is thought to be 3x more androgenic than testosterone , it is reasonable to see a notable increase in aggression while on tren .

Originally posted by longhornDr

Increased aggression while on supraphysiologic does of androgens is not a myth. It has been studied ad nauseum in animals and humans. Considering that trenbolone is thought to be 3x more androgenic than testosterone, it is reasonable to see a notable increase in aggression while on tren.

Originally posted by longhornDr

Increased aggression while on supraphysiologic does of androgens is not a myth. It has been studied ad nauseum in animals and humans. Considering that trenbolone is thought to be 3x more androgenic than testosterone, it is reasonable to see a notable increase in aggression while on tren.
    Exactly.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean 100%. I am one moody SOB right now, which I found out personally this weekend when I was about to break lose on a few people... I am a pretty mellow guy normally. All I can say is I am eating everything in sight because of the EQ and the fina/clen is still keeping my bf% low... so I can't complain.

Hey bro, don't worry about it. There are so many people that are just pissing me off right now its not even funny. I control myself very very well but I burn up inside. I am doing very well with my diet right now, got everything under control, so I expect this cycle will have great results.

There is this one guy who lives in my house... asian, skinny, pimples, and glasses. This kid is obnoxious and really gets on my nerves, even though I've never spoken one word to him all year. Every time I walk by his room, it smells like mold or something... And he is always downstairs watching TV, and that's fine... ya know.. he hogs the TV, but I can live with that. What I can't stand is that he laughs at everything SO loud like a character in an anime film. He was watching everybody loves raymond and laughing like, "HA HA HA HA" loud enough to hear outside of the house. It is so fucking annoying that I am tryign to make myself a meal and I'm gritting my teeth wishing I could just break the table over his head.

Things like this are really getting on my nerves.

I know exactly what you mean, things that I normally wouldn't think twice about i'm now ready to seriously injure someone over it. I'm also alot more agressive, I work in a professional environment and I no longer sugar coat things I just spell it out rather bluntly. I didn't realize I was doing this till I sat down and thought about it.......crazy stuff...I LOVE IT!
    Last edited by WS6_KID; 04-22-2003 at 05:48 PM.

Yeah, i gotta say that i love this feeling. it really enpowers you and makes you more confident than normally.

popa is offline Senior Member
    dammm...cant wait till I go on fina....I just got a message on the phone that my pellets are in tommorrow now just waiting for the kit hope that it dont take to long.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    man you just got to walk away from people that are bothering you

I just let them bother me, as long as they don't do anything that should cause me to react, I won't. Being disciplined is more than just dragging your tired ass to the gym in the early morning. I had increased agression on my last cycle too, so it is not a big deal, but just another factor to keep in mind.

Thread Information