BIG-G is offline Banned

Kicked the Homemade synthol

OK FELLAS, after only 3 tries i decided to kick this homade synthol. You cant move your arm for over a full week after a 3cc shot in each bicep!! So now i have 5 100cc vials of the stuff, any bidders??

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn what a waste. Maybe you should've tried buying some instead of making a shitload yourself.

How did you inject it? I heard to inject Synthol, you have to use a longer needle, like 3 inches long, and you have to go into the muscle on an angle, and shoot deep inside. Is this true? Or do you just shoot it like normal juice? With a regular 1 inch pin?

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    well 3cc is a tad bit much, try doing 1cc in each muscle for 10 days then 2cc for 10days then 3cc for 10days, then 2 shots a week at 3cc then 2cc a week for 1 week then one shot week, thats what i pretty much do
    starting at 3cc will not do much, you need time for youre muscle fascia to stretch, even 1cc with stretch it. pyramiding up will get better results with less pain

BIG-G is offline Banned
    If you must know the 1st injections i did were multiples with a 25g 5/8 pin hitting the outter and inner bicep with 3cc's worth. The second i had bigger balls to go as deep as 1 and a half with a 22g ALL THE WAY IN with another 3cc's. After trying my tricep's as well at the same time my arms were completely useless even to rub one out. The pain was way too much feeling it deep in the muscle that even a massage wouldnt feel good. OF COURSE, that weekend the albany football team got out of hand at my bar and here i am having to wrestle with limp arms. After the encounter my arms felt like all the muscles had been ripped out so that was the end of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Well ibiza69, after all your help i might try it little by little but i gotta tell ya if i cant move my arms then fuck it. You helped much and i thank you; hey maybee u wanna place a bid on some homemade syn ??

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    BIG-G, I still don't understand why you feel you need to experiment with that shit? Not a flame, just can't seem to figure it out...you already look pretty damn large to me...and you personally know Greg Valentino...I just don't get it...

big swoll is offline Member
    damn, i cant imagine putting 3c's in my bi....i put one c in my inner and it hurts like a bitch...i hate that you wasted all that synthol, but i dont see why you think you needed it anyway.....thats pretty tight that you know greg valentino personally...im surprised he didn't talk you out if using it....i heard that he was completely against synthol....hahahaha!!!!

roch is offline Member
    $50 for 1 bottle

Originally posted by big swoll
    ....thats pretty tight that you know greg valentino personally...im surprised he didn't talk you out if using it....i heard that he was completely against synthol....hahahaha!!!!
    LOL...its greg's duty to sway people off that shit, isn't it?

Originally posted by roch
    $50 for 1 bottle
    for $45 i will hook up a 100ml bottle of peanut oil (AKA synthol)...just shoot me a PM (I AM ONLY JOKING!!!!)

BIG-G is offline Banned
    actually i only knew greg cause i went to his gym and he had half my friends on gear. At that time i was against juicin anyways. Believe it or not this homemade synthol that i have is enough to make over 5 100cc vials and it costs me under $50 bucks for the supply to make 10 100cc vials!!!!!!!!! I have a hookup (free) for needles, syringes, filters, etc. Just had to hunt down the correct oil and BA and buy empty steryl vials. Any bidders?????

BIG-G is offline Banned
    On a healthier note, this 1000cc bottle of mct oil, (yes 1000cc), is actually ment to be drank by measurements of tablespoons and aids in fighting cholesterol and cell health inside intestines. Very similar to the flax oil i take and flaxseed pills. So now im drinking a big shot of flax/mct oil in the am and in the evening! BIG-G

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    G your nuts 3 CC in the bi... damm. So did you get anything out of it besides not being able to move your arms? or was it a waste?

So what bar do you work at?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Jillians

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    I'll have to look around for you next time I'm out... I dont think I can miss you!

Thread Information