Thread: Winstrol

johnnyb1103 is offline New Member

Winstrol

Since winstrol is water based I heard that you can measure out the dosage and drink it instead of injecting it because of the painful injections. I am curious to how bad this messes up your liver and if it is possible to get the same effects drinking it as you would shooting it?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Yes, you can drink it. It is just as hard on your liver as the pills. I think many people would say that injecting is a little more affective, but it is probably negligable.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    the injectable winny is the same as the winny tabs only things istead of the fillers they put in tabs they just disolve the powder solution into some sort of sterile bacteria resistant water, you can make injectable winny on your own if you bought the sterile water and were able to seperate the tabs so you got out the fillers, it is the same exact thing, inecting and drinking are both same hardness on your liver, even if you inject it still is 17aa

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Injection is easier on the liver, when you drink it, it gets absorbed through the stomach then into the liver. Then injection, it goes through the muscle to the blood steam, then on to the liver. Bypassing the so called first pass through the liver, since it doesn't have to go through the liver to get to the blood steam it's easier on the liver.

JohnnyB
    P.S. I love that handle, are you on freaks?

wood is offline Associate Member
    Just stick it...it didn't phase me any. Johnny B is correct though

Thread Information