Thread: primo or eq?

Peter is offline Associate Member

primo or eq?

What do you guys think? I am doing test enath. 500 mgs a week, dbol 30 mgs a week for 3 weeks, and either eq 400 mgs a week or primo depot 300 mgs a week. I'm not sure which one I should do primo or eq. I am leaning towards the primo bc primo is out of my system in 4-5 weeks. Eq is more like 4-6 months. What reacts better with the test? This is important due to the fact that I am an NCAA baseball player. I also wanted to ask if I had to spread out my primo weekly or can I stick all 300 mgs it all at once. Also I will be taking femara with this cycle as well as hcg and clomid..
    thanks guys,
    Pete

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't use either if you are going to get tested. Stick with fast acting compounds like prop.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Rickson if you know for sure you a re getting drug tested (i am a NCAA player myself but not BBall) I love my eq though....

Peter is offline Associate Member
    Rickson, thanks for responding quickly, I am doing this over the summer therefore I am timing it so I have a window of time for getting it out of my system. I am not definately getting tested I'm just saying in case. I've been in college playing for 2 years and never been tested once. I've also done AS last summer and came back 30 lbs heavier and they didnt test me. So I was just wondering which works better with the test. The test will be in my system for 3 months at the most, primo 4-5 weeks, and eq for 4-6 months, and dbol a few days. So lemme know what you think. Thanks rickson.

Thread Information