jjizdaman is offline New Member

First Time Cycle Help Needed!

Ok this is my first cycle I just purchased my Halo XT. I have PrtoeX for my cycle assist.And I just purchased fish Oil to help with my cycle. What Post Cycle should I use? And how should I take Halo XT. Do I take it everyday? How many weeks should I take it? My bench max is 185 can i expect it to be 225 when im thru with my cycle? When do I take my Post Cycle? I've done research but everything seemed so confusing so please simplified answers!thank you

Am i reading your profile correctly? 6'4", 254lbs, 19yo? Your max bench is 185lbs? You don't need to cycle anything right now. You need to get into the gym and lift some weight. Do your research and read. You're looking to hurt yourself right now.

G Lock is offline Banned
    You might want to go back and do some more research I could pretty much go out an run a cycle right now and It didn't take me much research at all, it seems you didn't do much research, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH TO TAKE BEFORE YOU EVEN BOUGHT THE PRODUCT? why would you not even learn about the product before buying it? What makes you think just because you bought a fish oil now that its going to help, you should have been already taking one in the first place, its not like you can just take it for a couple weeks and expect magic, do you even take multi-vitamins? Lets just get off the subject about supps for a moment.
    I could see if you were at least healthy made some gains or know at least 85% of what you are doing but it seems you can't make gains naturally?

My point is that if you are 6"4, 254lbs, 19yo and you can only bench 185 you aint ready, and im also 19, although I believe that you can use PH properally at a young age yes I do agree that you should wait but heres the diff. You are young and havent even made progress it seems to me your just starting to lift? If you can't put in the work to at least make some gains naturally then you don't deserve something that takes greater work than what you would normally do.

I am like 150 or a bit more My max bench is 210 I am 5"8 im 19. I started off like 130 max bench around 170 probably. I do recall myself only being able to bench 181 one time a while back so im sure that my 1rm was even lower before I started. My point is I actually increased my bench by a fair bit, Im still going up, next week I will probably get 215 for my 1rm and by next month I will weigh about 160. You on the other hand sound like you don't even know how to lose weight or gain any strength.

I know bench press isnt everything because people have different goals but if you cant even BENCH YOUR BODY WEIGHT ONCE ...what the hell goals have you accomplished that are so amazing to allow you to take PH's? I would say go for it if you were expreienced and know what your doing but you probably don't even know the half of what to do. I even know that I shouldn't be taking them and I actually track my progress. It took my HOURS AND DAYS AND WEEKS of research trail and error just to get were I am today? I just got to the point to were I can consistantly get gains naturally? I just started looking into PH's and I've only researched for 2 days and Trust me I almost know everything on how to cylce with them so if I wanted to I could, but even with that I know that I still have to research more, if I see a question about PH's and don't know the answer that means you DONT KNOW EVERYTHING, so until I can answer 95% of questions and feel I have a solid understanding of something I wouldn't even attempt it.

You are asking questions about things you already ORDERED OR BOUGHT?????? Dude, what reserach have you done? seriously? BTW you will need more than just a ****ing fish oil that fish oil probably wont even do much, I've been taking those way before ive even decided to reserach about PH and look into even thinking about it.
    Yes when I asked questions people wouldnt answer me either but you know what I thank them because now I actually took the time to research since they wouldnt help me. Although the only reason they wouldnt answer was because I was 19 at least now I got my answers. You on the other hand I would tell you what you are missing because trust me you need more than what you GOT RIGHT NOW. I suggest you do a crap load of reserach, im the type to learn very very quickly within a week I could learn shit that could take people a month, depends on how seroius you are about learning what you got.

RESEARCH MORE, if you actually knew somewhat of what you were doing I would help you but you don't even know a little bit of what your doing. WHo buys something that they dont even know crap about or how to take that is stupidity right there. HAHAHHA now i get to be the dick that doesnt answer the question, Although I don't agree that you have to wait until your old as fack to take PH safely i will agree that you don't even know half of what your doing and therefor I get to do the same crap as people done to me...NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION HAHAHHA. At least lift for 2 years at the least bro! and lose some fat

I don't think your body is even healthy enough to handle what your taking even if you knew what to do
    Last edited by G Lock; 05-31-2012 at 11:11 PM.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Oh and one more thing, YOU ALREADY HAVE GYNO I can't wait to see them super bitch tits if you decided to take some PH. Lose your natural bitch tits first

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    You might want to go back and do some more research I could pretty much go out an run a cycle right now and It didn't take me much research at all, it seems you didn't do much research, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH TO TAKE BEFORE YOU EVEN BOUGHT THE PRODUCT? why would you not even learn about the product before buying it? What makes you think just because you bought a fish oil now that its going to help, you should have been already taking one in the first place, its not like you can just take it for a couple weeks and expect magic, do you even take multi-vitamins? Lets just get off the subject about supps for a moment.
    I could see if you were at least healthy made some gains or know at least 85% of what you are doing but it seems you can't make gains naturally?

My point is that if you are 6"4, 254lbs, 19yo and you can only bench 185 you aint ready, and im also 19, although I believe that you can use PH properally at a young age yes I do agree that you should wait but heres the diff. You are young and havent even made progress it seems to me your just starting to lift? If you can't put in the work to at least make some gains naturally then you don't deserve something that takes greater work than what you would normally do.

I am like 150 or a bit more My max bench is 210 I am 5"8 im 19. I started off like 130 max bench around 170 probably. I do recall myself only being able to bench 181 one time a while back so im sure that my 1rm was even lower before I started. My point is I actually increased my bench by a fair bit, Im still going up, next week I will probably get 215 for my 1rm and by next month I will weigh about 160. You on the other hand sound like you don't even know how to lose weight or gain any strength.

I know bench press isnt everything because people have different goals but if you cant even BENCH YOUR BODY WEIGHT ONCE ...what the hell goals have you accomplished that are so amazing to allow you to take PH's? I would say go for it if you were expreienced and know what your doing but you probably don't even know the half of what to do. I even know that I shouldn't be taking them and I actually track my progress. It took my HOURS AND DAYS AND WEEKS of research trail and error just to get were I am today? I just got to the point to were I can consistantly get gains naturally? I just started looking into PH's and I've only researched for 2 days and Trust me I almost know everything on how to cylce with them so if I wanted to I could, but even with that I know that I still have to research more, if I see a question about PH's and don't know the answer that means you DONT KNOW EVERYTHING, so until I can answer 95% of questions and feel I have a solid understanding of something I wouldn't even attempt it.

You are asking questions about things you already ORDERED OR BOUGHT?????? Dude, what reserach have you done? seriously? BTW you will need more than just a ****ing fish oil that fish oil probably wont even do much, I've been taking those way before ive even decided to reserach about PH and look into even thinking about it.
    Yes when I asked questions people wouldnt answer me either but you know what I thank them because now I actually took the time to research since they wouldnt help me. Although the only reason they wouldnt answer was because I was 19 at least now I got my answers. You on the other hand I would tell you what you are missing because trust me you need more than what you GOT RIGHT NOW. I suggest you do a crap load of reserach, im the type to learn very very quickly within a week I could learn shit that could take people a month, depends on how seroius you are about learning what you got.

RESEARCH MORE, if you actually knew somewhat of what you were doing I would help you but you don't even know a little bit of what your doing. WHo buys something that they dont even know crap about or how to take that is stupidity right there. HAHAHHA now i get to be the dick that doesnt answer the question, Although I don't agree that you have to wait until your old as fack to take PH safely i will agree that you don't even know half of what your doing and therefor I get to do the same crap as people done to me...NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION HAHAHHA. At least lift for 2 years at the least bro! and lose some fat

I don't think your body is even healthy enough to handle what your taking even if you knew what to do
    Alot of useless typing in my opinion and talking about yourself. glad you feel better to put someone else down.

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjizdaman View Post
    Ok this is my first cycle I just purchased my Halo XT. I have PrtoeX for my cycle assist.And I just purchased fish Oil to help with my cycle. What Post Cycle should I use? And how should I take Halo XT. Do I take it everyday? How many weeks should I take it? My bench max is 185 can i expect it to be 225 when im thru with my cycle? When do I take my Post Cycle? I've done research but everything seemed so confusing so please simplified answers!thank you
    Do yourself a favor and do not do anything other than eat and work out. 185lbs max??? Dude, you're barely starting. You will hurt yourself. Dont be impatient. Results will come with discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Am i reading your profile correctly? 6'4", 254lbs, 19yo? Your max bench is 185lbs? You don't need to cycle anything right now. You need to get into the gym and lift some weight. Do your research and read. You're looking to hurt yourself right now.
    agreed

Thread Information