AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member

clomid dose opinions

During the last 6years, I've done 4cycles. All of the cycles consisted of 3-500mg of test E only for 8-12 weeks. Three of the cycles were done from ages 24-28 and the last one I completed about 4months ago. For PCT I've experimented with nolva and clomid. My first PCT went exceptionally well. I did 300mg clomid day one, 200mg day two 100mg for the remainder of the week and then 50mg for the rest of the 3weeks. Also I used nolva at 40 40 20 20. My next 2 cycles I used only nolva at 40 40 20 20....I felt like someone let the air out of my tires....lazy, lethargic ect. The last and most recent cycle I used clomid 50mg/day for 3 weeks with nolva 40 40 20 20. I felt like I got his by a bus...I was an emotional wreck, sleepy, lethargic, depressed ect. I think alot of the depression stemmed from me having some ED/libido issuses the last 2 weeks of PCT.

My question is:

Do yall think taking the big (200 to 300mg) clomid dose on day one followed by slightly lower dose the next day is a good idea?? For example 300 day 1, 200 day 2, 100 day 3, then 50mg for the remainder.

I'm trying to figure out why I felt so damn bad the last few times. The first time I felt fine during PCT!! Then it seems like PCT got harder and harder! Do ya''ll think its because I'm getting older? I'm 33.

Question 2

Whats up with the ED?? I never had that happen during PCT in the past either. Do you think thats age related? I'm planning on another cycle in the fall. This time I have HCG to run while on cycle...think this will help make PCT easier?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    double post/thread

motorsportsz is offline New Member
    I'm keen to know this too

motorsportsz is offline New Member
    HCG does make it easier to recover

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    C'mon guys.....please chip in on this. others could benefit as well

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    There is no need for 200-300 mg the first few days. Your blood will get saturated just fine at 100. At 200-300 you will most definitely experience the vision sides

Thread Information