thecoachman is offline Associate Member

Question .5mg CLen + 10mg Ketotifen

I know the clen cycle debate has been done to death but I don't think this question has been asked??

1) The guy says this pill w/ 0.5 MG of clenbuteral PLUS 10MG of Ketotifen is 50X stonger??? Any suggestions on dosage and cycle for this bad boy??

2) Also have T3, How should I work that in with it?

Was planning to do the 2 days on clen and 2 days ECA but what about the T3 and how much of the clen/Keto pill??

thanks

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    it is 2 weeks on clen 2 weeks on eca not days. and with the ketotifen it upregulates your receptors so the clen can be run for longer than 2 weeks. the ketotifen makes you VERY sleepy, the superclen is not a drug for weight loss bro, you will actaully put weight on with it b/c of all the rest you get. I was sleeping like 13hrs a day on the stuff so I had to stop.

The Iron Game Guest

Re: .5mg CLen + 10mg Ketotifen

Originally posted by thecoachman
    I know the clen cycle debate has been done to death but I don't think this question has been asked??

1) The guy says this pill w/ 0.5 MG of clenbuteral PLUS 10MG of Ketotifen is 50X stonger??? Any suggestions on dosage and cycle for this bad boy??

Maybe it will be 50 times stronger if he puts 50 times the normal dose of clen in there.

Lets face it 0.5mgs? of clen if dosed properly is gonna cause you some major problems. I was doing 200mcgs clen daily, couldnt even begin to think of 500mcgs so im advising you stay away from the marketing hype that its 50 times stronger.

Originally posted by thecoachman

2) Also have T3, How should I work that in with it?

Was planning to do the 2 days on clen and 2 days ECA but what about the T3 and how much of the clen/Keto pill??
    [/B]
    Do not run t3 without the use of anabolic agents.

Clen 120-180mcgs daily 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, when off running the eca stack.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    thank you for your reply but I just found everything I needed.

Cycleon posted one awhile ago.

When I did my search it did not find this post but then I checked my search and it was not spelled right (just like everything else I spell here)!

sorry
    thanks again

Thread Information