x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member

Please help me dose this cycle test / tren / var

Im looking to shed some serious fat and gain a bit of muscle (or maintain it) on this cycle! Ive done 2 cycles so far, so this will be my 3rd one.
    The following was my last cycle:
    Week 1-2: Anadrol @50mg ED

Week 3-4: Anadrol @100mg ED

Week 1-12: Deca @500mg EW

Week 1-15: Test c @600mg EW

Week 1-16: Eq @600mg EW
    Somewhere in the middle i switched to test e and bumped it up to 800mg a week cz 600mg wasnt doing much.

So, how should a dose this cycle? I want to run it for 10 weeks, 12 only if necessary. And yeah, first time running tren . And i will be throwing in t3 and clen towards the end.
    Im a nutrition/health freak so diet is def in check! I'll be using the UD 2.0 diet program if youre familiar with it. Too complicated to go into the details. Basically its a carb cycling program! Will also be doing cardio!
    Really appreciate your advice guys! Cheers!

Stats:

Weight: 230lb

Height: 6'5

BF: %14
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 05-31-2012 at 06:32 AM.

bob87 is offline Member
    Need your stats mate

Height
    Weight
    Bf%
    What compounds do you have experience with??

Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    Need your stats mate

Height
    Weight
    Bf%
    What compounds do you have experience with??
    test e&c, drol, eq, dbol , deca and (clen )

Sorry, thought i included my stats! Just did thou!

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Me personally love EQ, many will tell you it's worthless, some like it.

I would do the EQ or just then deca ... Deca makes me break out like no tomorrow so I use EQ.

Plus what is your Pct plan?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Too many compounds for a 3rd cycle, quite unnecessary IMO.

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Too many compounds for a 3rd cycle, quite unnecessary IMO.
    Agree here.
    Dont know your previous cycle, but the compounds here (except test as a base) aint the best for cutting even if your diet is perfect, especially drol.
    For a 3-rd cycle look for something like winny, mast, primo with your test base. EQ is questionably effective, deca might bloat you if you are prone to progresterine sides.
    Tren can be done in a 3-rd cycle and the results will be great, but IMO you can still make great progress with something less powerful.

Dude im NOT doing deca and eq! That was my PREVIOUS cycle.
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 05-31-2012 at 09:56 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    I suggest a nice 8 week cycle consisting of prop and winstrol . Save the tren for another time. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by x_SANDMAN_x
    Dude im NOT doing deca and eq! That was my PREVIOUS cycle.
    Ahh i see that now, you confessed ppl by the way you have it wrote up

Wow! Looks like everyone got it mixed up! Im asking for advice on dosing my upcoming cycle which is TEST / TREN / VAR

Deca , drol, eq...etc. were in my previous cycle! :l

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    I suggest a nice 8 week cycle consisting of prop and winstrol. Save the tren for another time. Just a thought.
    ^^^^ thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I suggest a nice 8 week cycle consisting of prop and winstrol. Save the tren for another time. Just a thought.
    ^^^ Agreed!

I hear you! But why thou?
    Wouldnt i get better results with test/tren /var?
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 05-31-2012 at 11:57 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x_SANDMAN_x
    I hear you! But why thou?
    Wouldnt i get better results with test/tren/var?
    Yes you will but also risk far harsher sides then the cycles which have been suggested

How did you get on when you ran deca , any sides? And if so how did you treat them?

8 weeks of Test Prop and Winstrol is overall a safer cycle.

Furthermore, both substances are fast-acting AAS, meaning that you will see results very fast with a spot on cutting diet and still be able to build new lean muscle tissue due to the strong anabolic /androgenic nature of these compounds.

In the last analysis, it is always smart to keep things simple, fast and working when designing a cycle and cycle advised above is a smart cycle that will serve your very purpose, indeed.

I got zero sides

I heard winny dries you out and its used pre contest. Like it suck water out of your body! Well im not really looking to get that dry look and im concerned about joint pains. I just want a cycle that is the best in for shedding fat while gaining muscle (more shedding fat thou if the two cannot be achieved equally)! I know it depends on diet and cardio! I got that in check, just want faster results!
    Idk, im not an expert but considering my last cycle, wouldv test p and winny only cycle be a little lame! Again, im not an expert, its just my opinion! And i was thinking, i am going to try tren eventually, so why wait?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    10 weeks test prop and 8 weeks deca !

Deca for cutting?? :l
    what about the water retention?

bob87 is offline Member
    I believe water retention can be minimized massively with a AI and a good diet.

I am currently running 750mg of deca and I believe I'm holding very lil water.

But I agree with the prop/winny cycle

Ok! How should i run prop/winny?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    10 weeks test prop and 8 weeks deca!
    Terrible idea!!
    Unless you mean npp?

^^^ I hope he means NPP, otherwise I agree that it is a useless cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by x_SANDMAN_x View Post
    Ok! How should i run prop/winny?
    There are two ways of running a Test Prop & Winstrol cycle in terms of injection frequency. Both substances can be pinned ED or EOD, depending on your choice.

If you with EOD protocol, then this is what your cycle looks like: Test Prop 200mg EOD and Winstrol 100mg EOD. Obviously, you would inject one substance the day when you do not inject the other, ending up with ED injections of either compound.

You can also do this: Test Prop 100mg ED and Winstrol 50mg ED in the same syringe. This way, you are pinning yourself with 150mg of a Prop & Winstrol blend ED.

As for experimenting with Tren , I have got something to say: if you will eventually do it, then let it be, but you are still better off experimenting with several compounds that are out there, I know for a fact you will really like the experience of cycling with at least a few of them. Tren may be the Rolls Royce of AAS, but what's the point of getting behind the wheel of a Rolls Royce before you drive some of the other beauties out there? Maybe your body will respond very well to Prop and/or Winstrol, even at lower doses, why turn your back to a potentially fruitful experience by ignoring it?

I like your style Turkish juicer!'

Turkish juicer! Thanks for your input! What about duration? How long to run them for?

8 weeks is plenty for a Test Prop & Winstrol cycle IMO.

You can check with other members too, but I am positive you'll get similar advice for cycle lenght.

You said your diet is perfect, then I don't see how this cycle at the right doses couldn't possibly work for you.

Should i expect lbm increase on this cycle? I mean, in comparison with test/tren /var. Considering i train an eat to shed fat, what would be the difference in the results i would see if i did prop/winny vs prop/tren a/var?

You should expect LBM increase while on this cycle, which mostly from muscle as long as you don't hold a ton of water, which is a hard thing to do when cycling Test Prop & Winstrol as a matter of fact, so make sure your gains are lean and hence increase in LBM mostly from muscle tissue.

Winstrol has incredible anabolic properties so I would keep my daily protein intake high. Also, with the amount of strength this cycle should introduce, which you should feel at around week 2, beginning of week 3 at the latest, you won't need a whole a lot of carbs to hit the weights. So, keep it lean, I have had incredible results with this cycle in the past (750mg Prop & 375mg Winstrol EW) and so did many members on the forum.

OCT: Arimidex 0.25mg EOD, HCG 250iu E3D
    PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

Tips: Stop HCG 3 days before PCT and PCT starts 3 days after last pinning of either AAS.

So the cycle would look like this:
    Week 1-8: test prop 800mg/ew
    Week 1-8: winny 400mg/ew

correct?

^^^ Correct.

PCT starts 3 days after your last pinning of either compound.

Got it! Ill be starting this cycle by next month! Gotta be honest thou, im a little sceptical! My last cycle was way heavier, but the gains were just alright, (and yes i was training and dieting right)! Some other "average" guys that run the same cycle as me would just blow up like the incredible hulk...AND their diet would be crab! Idk, guess its genetics/not enough muscle fibers...etc. Thats why i opted to go with something more potent like tren ! But you all seem to be confident that prop/winny would give me the results im looking for...so ill give it a shot, hope i dont get disappointed!
    thanks a lot TJ and everyone else!

ozsurf is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

There are two ways of running a Test Prop & Winstrol cycle in terms of injection frequency. Both substances can be pinned ED or EOD, depending on your choice.

If you with EOD protocol, then this is what your cycle looks like: Test Prop 200mg EOD and Winstrol 100mg EOD. Obviously, you would inject one substance the day when you do not inject the other, ending up with ED injections of either compound.

You can also do this: Test Prop 100mg ED and Winstrol 50mg ED in the same syringe. This way, you are pinning yourself with 150mg of a Prop & Winstrol blend ED.

As for experimenting with Tren, I have got something to say: if you will eventually do it, then let it be, but you are still better off experimenting with several compounds that are out there, I know for a fact you will really like the experience of cycling with at least a few of them. Tren may be the Rolls Royce of AAS, but what's the point of getting behind the wheel of a Rolls Royce before you drive some of the other beauties out there? Maybe your body will respond very well to Prop and/or Winstrol, even at lower doses, why turn your back to a potentially fruitful experience by ignoring it?
    Tj thanks your advice is always good
    I'm just starting this cycle but got some week test e at 75/ml I'm pinning the prop and winny
    together eod and the test e every 3.5 days does this sound ok or should I just run the e for say first 4 weeks then the win/ prop for last 8
    Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by x_SANDMAN_x View Post
    Got it! Ill be starting this cycle by next month! Gotta be honest thou, im a little sceptical! My last cycle was way heavier, but the gains were just alright, (and yes i was training and dieting right)! Some other "average" guys that run the same cycle as me would just blow up like the incredible hulk...AND their diet would be crab! Idk, guess its genetics/not enough muscle fibers...etc. Thats why i opted to go with something more potent like tren ! But you all seem to be confident that prop/winny would give me the results im looking for...so ill give it a shot, hope i dont get disappointed!
    thanks a lot TJ and everyone else!
    You can start another thread and title it ''Opinions on Test Prop and Winstrol cycle?'', provide forum members with the details of suggested cycle and ask their own opinions of how this cycle has worked for them in the past. Obviously, everyone is different and hence responds differently to different compounds but quite frankly, if someone is not making lean and mean gains with 800mg of Test Prop and 400mg Winstrol EW throughout the course of an 8 week cycle with a spot on diet and heavy training, that person should altogether quit the idea of building muscle.

My presumption is that you will be making very lean and quality gains with this cycle, especially considering your spot on diet and the fact that Winstrol can make miracles between its anabolic qualities and how it keeps you dry and lean, which is also typical of other DHT compounds such as Primo, Anavar , Masteron ...

I will be looking forward to your future thread where you give us a detailed feedback of this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ozsurf View Post
    Tj thanks your advice is always good
    I'm just starting this cycle but got some week test e at 75/ml I'm pinning the prop and winny
    together eod and the test e every 3.5 days does this sound ok or should I just run the e for say first 4 weeks then the win/ prop for last 8
    Cheers !
    Can you provide your full stats and prior cycling experience?

Stats:

Weight: 211lb (says 230 in my first post, thought i changed it)

Height: 6'5

Bf: %14

First cycle (around jan 2010):
    Week 1-12: Test e@500mg/ew
    Week 1-4: dbol @40mg/ed

2nd cycle (around june 2011 i think):

Week 1-2: Anadrol @50mg ED

Week 3-4: Anadrol @100mg ED

Week 1-12: Deca @500mg EW

Week 1-15: Test c @600mg EW

Week 1-16: Eq @600mg EW

Gained about 20lb of lbm on that cycle. Kept most of it but not for long!
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 06-06-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Thread Information