redrumkev is offline Associate Member

cynomel question.

I was wondering a few things about cynomel.

I just started yesterday with 1 tab broke in half taken 12 hours apart. I will go to 1.5 tabs then 2, 3 and finally 4 tabs. I using the 5%/45%/50% ramping schedule.

Questions - what is the half life of the cynomel or more to the point how long does it keep the thyroid level elevated. I was going to spread my dosages out but wondering to what degree is nessesary. Also does the thyroid slow down at night so should I take 2 in the morning, one afternoon and one in the evening?

I also have some extra and might run it longer - though the longer part will be on the ramp down. So it will wind up being more of a ramp like this 5%/45%/70% - thus a 20% longer ramp down - hoping to combat the period where my thyroid kicks in by itself.

Cliffnotes: half life of cynomel? and, how to break it up throughout the day?

Thanks bros - cliffnotes are the shit aren't they?

Got Gear? is offline Member
    OK.. first things first..

It's cytomel , not cynomel (unless this is a particular manufacturers brand name)

The 1/2 life is fairly long, but I don't know an exact number. The instructions on my bottle say to take it once everyday at the same time everyday. But that's probably for a lower dose.

I'd split it up to twice a day. Morning and evening.

jaydukes is offline New Member
    do you have any trouble sleeping while takin cytomel ?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by jaydukes
    do you have any trouble sleeping while takin cytomel?

Sleeping was next to impossible for me when I was on Clen and adding T3 to the mix just made it worst... Nomatter what I did 3-4 hours a night was all I could sleep... So to anwser your question Yes sleeping while on T3 is a Bitch....

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    The 1/2 life is 10 hours

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by buff87

Sleeping was next to impossible for me when I was on Clen and adding T3 to the mix just made it worst... Nomatter what I did 3-4 hours a night was all I could sleep... So to anwser your question Yes sleeping while on T3 is a Bitch....
    I'm on my 10th day of clen /t3/winny/fina and I have had no problems falling asleep whatsoever. I try to keep my last t3/clen dose at 3pm starting at 7:30-10am. The levels should be fairly consistant and there are no sleeping problems so far.

Usually I am prone to sleeping difficulty, but ever since I started this cycle, I have slept like a baby.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I ran t3 up to for 3 weeks and experience no problems sleeping....splitting the doses may be a good idea as PainintheAzz so kindly told us, the half life is 10 hours...but fyi, I took my doses all at once and got great results...

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Got Gear?
    OK.. first things first..

It's cytomel, not cynomel (unless this is a particular manufacturers brand name)
    i know the name of the compound is cytomel - cynomel is the mexican brand name I have. I wasn't sure as it is a generic if there was any alteration in the delivery of the cytomel. Asprin is asprin - but gel tabs or different caps/tabs are "long lasting" - almost like esters - I am not sure about this "Brand" of cynomel as the instructions are in spanish and they are only on the bottle which is half as tall as a roll of quarters and about as big around - not much room for information. Generics are the same - yet different - as I have found with pharmaciticals from US manufactures. Most are spot on - some are slightly different - some are knockoffs. Anyways - thanks for the advise. I will probably break it up over 2 doses. My friend broke it into 1/4's - I lost about 20% of the tab trying to just break it in half. They are so small.

Thanks bro's.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    majorpecs & rampage...

You bros must be able to sleep with bombs going off around you...

I always sleep like a baby too, but on Clen /T3 it was more like a crack baby...

I loved the results too, but sleeping was outta the question... I probably set a PR for hours spent on AR when I was on that shit...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I got the same cynomel bottle from mexico. It's also listed as cynomel as a trade name in the drug profiles.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I got the same cynomel bottle as well

Thread Information