Thread: 1g wk of TREN

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member

1g wk of TREN

What do you guys think??? I may do this??? For a long period lets say 4 mons! Most say 6 wks BUT what if I do it longer ????
    THOUGHTS / OPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the longest anyone here has used it???

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I don't think there is a need to. Has 700mg/week lost it's effect on you?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I will take Fina up to around 12wks@560-700MAX. 1g-HELL NO. By week 10, you won't be able to breath, and your kidneys will be hurtin. It's to harsh to run safely for that length of time

I would not suggest that for the a guy who's cycled 20 times.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Most people can't go above 150-200mg/day because of endogeneous cortisone levels being reduced tremendously by tren . One guy on AF from Italy, his friend was running 400mg/ED for as long as he could, finally quit after 3 months because he couldn't take the pain in his joints. It was so bad he couldn't even keep his elbows on the table when eating.

No the 700 mgs wk from last time gave me great results but fadded quickly which is not the general conseption of Tren . I think this was my fault!!! I had no symptoms last cycle night sweets, back pain, joint pain, breathing probs, and that was at 100 mgs ED! Honestly I think Im more intrested in the longer usage to hold the gains! Giving my body the chance to adapt ti the new LBM .........6 wks is noithin flys by so quick I just dont think this is long enough! ANYONE GO LONGER??? AT THESE DOSES OR HIGER ??????

nj_
    As long as you can tolerate the ED injections I don't see any problem running it for 16 weeks straight. I know people who have done it and they're fine but they ran 75mg ED not 100-150.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Fonz on EF ran it for 4-6 months @ 100mg ED i believe.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    OLD GUNZ at anasci ran it at 400mg ed, he said he was an emotional roller-coaster and didn't see any differences in his results.

JohnnyB

I did get hit pretty hard In that department but it was under controll after I realized it! That was at 700mgs I can Emagine at 1g I may just work up to it start with the 100mgs ED than move up after the first 3wks thats when it hit me last time! You say no difference in results so I ll watch for that to, dont want to just waist the shit! But 400 ED is almost 3g! 2800 mgs/ wk .....There is a limit to open/ availible receptors!

nj_
    The guy from AF whos buddy was doing 2.8g/wk (400mg/ED) said his results were dramatic. As in he looked good enough to compete in an IFBB novice competition because he threw in 125mg ED of Dromostan after a while as well.

Ya see, there are those out there that are tryin this! It always comes down to experimenting with your body and finding what works for YOU! One thing might be great for One guy like 3g of test , but it would be really bad for another! SO ILL stick to tryin 1g fiirst 150mgs/ED = 1050mgs thats only a bump up from the 700 last time! Ill keep you guys updated, on the Positives and Negitives!

Originally posted by nj_
    The guy from AF whos buddy was doing 2.8g/wk (400mg/ED) said his results were dramatic. As in he looked good enough to compete in an IFBB novice competition because he threw in 125mg ED of Dromostan after a while as well.
    I wonder if the Dromostan is what made the difference or the 400mg ed of fina. What ever it was that is a lot of gear no matter how you slice it.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by PHATCAT
    Ya see, there are those out there that are tryin this! It always comes down to experimenting with your body and finding what works for YOU! One thing might be great for One guy like 3g of test , but it would be really bad for another! SO ILL stick to tryin 1g fiirst 150mgs/ED = 1050mgs thats only a bump up from the 700 last time! Ill keep you guys updated, on the Positives and Negitives!
    I want to see or hear the results of this experiment

JohnnyB

nj_
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    I wonder if the Dromostan is what made the difference or the 400mg ed of fina. What ever it was that is a lot of gear no matter how you slice it.

JohnnyB
    Indeed its overkill on the gear. Most people agree that anything over 200mg ED is too much and all you're getting is more side effects not results. Even before he added the dromostan though, he was getting some killer results his friend said. Then again, I don't see how you CAN'T get killer results when running 2.8g/wk of tren .

KILLER RESULTS, You will see! July pictures will be up before and afters! Its MY mition code name............ "FREAKY PHYSIQUE"!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nj_

Indeed its overkill on the gear. Most people agree that anything over 200mg ED is too much and all you're getting is more side effects not results. Even before he added the dromostan though, he was getting some killer results his friend said. Then again, I don't see how you CAN'T get killer results when running 2.8g/wk of tren.
    Hey Bro, that dromostan is that made by XELOX and is it masteron ?

JohnnyB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have run fina at 150mg ed for 6 months with no noticeable sides other than shortage of breath but that could have been attributed to the test I was running as well. Phatcat I am an advocate of larger doses but you need to find the level where a drugs negatives outweigh its positives. I suggest you go slowly when trying to find that point and not just jump on a huge cycle that includes many different AAS. There are a lot of factors besides amounts of drugs for one to become a pro level competitor.

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I have run fina at 150mg ed for 6 months with no noticeable sides other than shortage of breath but that could have been attributed to the test I was running as well. Phatcat I am an advocate of larger doses but you need to find the level where a drugs negatives outweigh its positives. I suggest you go slowly when trying to find that point and not just jump on a huge cycle that includes many different AAS. There are a lot of factors besides amounts of drugs for one to become a pro level competitor.
    Like Rickson said find what dose is good for you. I personally also like larger doses but i found that 150mg/ed was just too high for me and 100mg/ed did me just fine! I was having to bad of mood swings and very bad shortness of breath so from now on i stick with 100mg/ed along with like 2g's of test, he he he.

Thanks rickson I am planing on takin it slowly thats why I was very glad to see some Great input on that year long cycle thread It helped me to decide a plan of action! SO way before I ever get to the YR LONG!!!
    The plan is .....
    wks 1-16 TREN 1g
    wks 1-10 Winny 50mg Injectable / 100mgs tabs (Alternating ED)
    wks 1-10 ECA
    wks 1-10 Clen ( Hopefully) 2wks on/off alternating w/ ECA

2mons. Winny because Vacation in begining of July for 1 wk and stayin on the TREN after the winny to complete 4 month Cycle w/ enough time left after to rest / recoupe for Bulk!

NOTHIN big just a step above the last TREN only Cycle @ 700 mgs/WK . the Winny also should help with the sides from what Ive read!
    THEN winter SEPT. / OCT. Bulk with Larger Cycle Which Ive been getting some HELP & Opions On! Thanks again to those that have helped!

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I ran it at 150 mg ed for 8 weeks .I found that I had to drink so much water to keep my kidneys hydrated that I didn't want to eat.I was always full of water.( any who have taken tren at high mg's know what your kidneys feel like in the morning ...thirsty ) I put on 30 pounds in the first 2 weeks ( all I do is train ) but after a few weeks aI just couldn't eat. 100 mg ed just didn't make me hard and grow like 150 did. you have to find what works for you a

popa is offline Senior Member
    let me know how your gains were with the 1g of tren a week

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    for the money you would be spending on tren it may be wiser to spend it on hgh instead. but i dont know shit.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    r u plannin on running any test in there, or do you not care too much for sex during your cycles? (not tryin to be smart ass) a real question.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by popa
    let me know how your gains were with the 1g of tren a week
    bump

Hey been out for a while BUT Ill post the results !

Thread Information