freddy1418 is offline Associate Member

losing weight on cycle??? is this normal

I'm currently on first aas cycle... 500mg test c and used 30mg superdrol to kick it... I'm on week 5 and stopped taking sd last week and have lost 2 1/2 pounds since I stopped the sd my diet has been tweaked but I'm wondering if its the watet weight from sd

Or should I be worried and retweak my diet... any input is appreciated thanx in advance

binsser is offline Senior Member
    prob mate dont worry about if you want the weight back up just up your carbs bud 500mg of test c will be a good result in itself m8 youll be happy at the end!

Thanx for the quick reply and heads up with advice binnser

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I saw your thread in the Nutrition section and if you are eating the same way as you posted your diet then that is the reason you are losing weight. The SD could be the culprit of some extra water weight but nothing drastic if you have been running an AI.

You say you are on week 5? How much weight have you gained so far since starting the cycle? I would not be surprised if your diet is causing the problems.

I've gained now 12 lbs after losing 2 so was at 14lb gain... I've been eating a whole lot more whole food and from good sources.. ill keep yous posted on cycle results.. this is me on 5th week

losing weight on cycle??? is this normal-forumrunner_20120602_210202.jpg

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it was probably some water then if you are still up 12 lbs
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

If the 2lbs after stopping the SD is the only weight you've lost I wouldn't worry. Sounds like you got things figured out with your diet if you have already gained 15lbs. If your weight stalls for 1-2 weeks then you will know it's time to adjust your diet.

That's what I figured just wasn't sure if you lost weight after stopping the kicker (or if I should of worried).... my strength is still there if not still gaining lol.. this is my first cycle so sry if my questions sound dumb... but id rather ask cause the more knowledge the better right (plus thats what the forum is for) Maybe one day ill b a vet and could help the newbies like myself.. but I appreciate ur help fellas.... GO HARD AND GET HUGE OR GO HOME!!!!!

Bout to eat my dinner... some brown rice, steak, yams and veggies!!!! Woot woot gotta love the wife lol but thanks for the input jon

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Methasteron encourages massive glycogen retention (which draws water into muscle cells). This is where the weight gain (and subsequent loss) came from.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418 View Post
    Bout to eat my dinner... some brown rice, steak, yams and veggies!!!! Woot woot gotta love the wife lol but thanks for the input jon
    Np just keep eating big and keeping your food selections clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Methasteron encourages massive glycogen retention (which draws water into muscle cells). This is where the weight gain (and subsequent loss) came from.
    Agreed, almost all PH's are notorious for having there gains be "wet" gains. PH's are good for a strength boost but not worth the toll it takes on your liver IMO.

Yea.. its prob the last ph I run as I've done about 5cycles in the past but with this one I graduated lol.. next kicker will b dbol

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418
    Yea.. its prob the last ph I run as I've done about 5cycles in the past but with this one I graduated lol.. next kicker will b dbol
    Didn't u say like 3 posts up from here that this is your first cycle? I'm confused... First or 6th?

I think he's talking about 5 PH cycles in the past, first injectable this time.

I would chill out on PH's or even Orals for that manner. 5 PH's is brutal, I wonder if your liver looks the same as an alcoholic bum.

I hope not (liver looking bad) :/ I need blood work but on a positive note I already gained that weight back ))) (weight in today at 221 again) and yea I was talking about 5 ph cycles but this being my first inj aas cycle... I did the ph cycles spread out over 3-4 yrs and always taking liver care with them and pct (over the counter pct dumb but I figured over the counter ph should b fine with otc pct... my lack of knowledge then)

Thread Information