motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

Fina Question - 8g from a 4g kit @ 200mg/ml?

Well bros, here's the dillemma...

Phatcat and I have been discussing this, but let's get some more input on this subject. I have a 4g kit and for some reason I wasn't paying attention and put 4 carts (8g) in the BA at once. I know, I should have used my 8g kit for this, but that's another story. While searching for the best way to fix my problem, I came across the thread where Phatcat was going to make a batch of fina at approx. 200mg/ml.

The debate here is the purpose of the BA in the solution, and is there enough in a 4g kit to keep 8g of tren suspended? I know the BA provides sterility to the solution, but I believe that it also keeps the steroid from re-crystalizing. I think adding an equivilent amount of BB (Benzyl Benzoate) would make it stable and still allow a high concentration. Otherwise I'm just gonna get more BA and oil to make up for the difference.

Any thoughts?

-moto

dansteelman is offline Member
    Not a good idea! Here's what I would do, buy 5ML BA and 35ML of sterile oil. Right Now Your conversion sits as this

5Ml BA
    35ML total= 40ML 8000/40ML= 200MG per ML (roughly) You need to add 5 more ML BA and 35 ML of oil. It takes 5ML at the least to hold 4G of tren in suspension, so you will need 10ML total of BA to suspend 8G. 10ML BA+ 70ml Oil= 80Ml liquid 8000/80ml= 100Mg per ML. This is the best way bro. It will work!

BTW, you can try BB. I hear it will suspend tren and its not as irritating at BA.

I know it will work the way you describe it Dan, and that's most likely what I'm gonna do. Just tryiing to get some more input...it's late, and just feel like talking about juice!

-moto

Sorry if i seemed condescending, I saw that you knew you could add BA, i was just giving you some reference to amounts needed to suspend the tren Lemme see what i can dig up...i'll brb

Ok, try to add 5ML of BB to your concoction. It SHOULD hold the tren . If its too painful, you can always add oil to it. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes. Im doing my next batch at 100MG per ML...i cant wait!

It's all good, Dan...and thanks for the info. That's what I wasn't really sure about- the amount of solution needed to hold the tren . It seems like I read somewhere that if you use BB, you need to use enough to hold all of the tren (i.e. 10ml for 8g) and keep the 5ml of BA for sterility purposes. I'm not sure 5ml of BA and 5ml of BB would be enough. I do know that the BB is painless, so it wouldn't matter if you added more to it.

-moto

Thats correct. But if you had to add 10Ml BB, your solution would only come to 160MG per Ml, even with 5ML BB it would be 178 MG per ML. The only way to get 200 would be to start over, Use 10ML BB, 5 ML BA 25ML oil.

Hey, If they taught me this shit in HS i might have been interested enough to stay awake through a whole class!

Originally posted by dansteelman
    Hey, If they taught me this shit in HS i might have been interested enough to stay awake through a whole class!
    Amen to that! It's amazing how easy and fun it is to learn about something you acctually give a shit about!

In order to keep the concentration the same when adding the BB just leave out that much oil. I guess that's what you just said though!

-moto

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    il just bump this to see the opions!!!!!!!!! im stil doin 194 mg /ml in a 4g kit any input?????

BUMP!!!

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    I guess the real question is at what point will tren fall out of solution... that I dont know.

Thats my thoughts, BA dosnt suspend tren ! All of the liquid does by disolving the pills! Example = the OCEAN, salt in the salt water can only so saturated before the salt will setal to the bottom. Think back to high school Chem. class!!!!!!!!! It doesnt take anything (chemical) for the salt to be dissolved in the water there just mixed and salt is suspended in the H2O!!!!!!!!! How much TREN will suspend in the solution??? Ill BET double what Im Makin 40ml @ 8000mg !!! But theres no reason to make 400mg TREN..... IS THERE hummmmmmmmmm...........LOL. If T-400 has 400mg/ ml of test in it. Why would anyone think TREN could not have 200mg/ ml OR 400mg/ml for that matter! Just my thoughts!
    ANYONE!!!!
    Last edited by PHATCAT; 04-11-2003 at 01:19 PM.

This isnt really HS chemistry, Its even easier. However, BA is what suspends the tren bro, Try and make a batch without BA and you will see the tren will re-crystalize whether its made from pellets or straight tren powder. Some powders are more soluble than others. Which is why Prop stings more than say Enth. It simply takes more to hold the Prop in to suspension than it does Enth.

Heres something that proves my example correct: Lets use your saltwater for example. Make a glass of saltwater and let it sit for a few days. The salt will eventually seperate from the water and form crystals on the glass. You can scrape those crystals off and out them back in the water and the salt will re-disolve back in to the water.

With tren the same princple applys whether using pellets or powder if you add powder to straight oil, there will be nothing in there to bind the powder to the oil and it will seperate. Add BA and a chemical reaction occurs which binds the tren to BA, then that mixture to Oil. If there isnt enough BA, crystals WILL form from the tren that hasnt been bound to the BA you added. I hope this makes sense!
    You could make a 600MG tren that would make your muscle so sore, you would wish you could cut it off, unless you use BB. T-400 has 400MG Test, but a VERY high BA content and the shit hurts. Why go through all of that when it needs to be shot ED anyways? Im not saying I know everything there is to know about tren, but I have done a ton of research and even talked with a few bros who run underground labs.

Hey gotcha man and MAY stand corrected but Ill have to do some reasearch to find out some more starting with Ill let ya know if my tren falls to the bottom and if my salt does the same! I mixed it 8oz adding I teaspoon every couple of min to see where the max dizzolvable amount is letting stand over night REPORT to morrow on your desk first thing! LOL

It could take up to 2 days to fall out of suspension...let me know, Im very very interested to see what happens! You may wanna ask over at gotfina.com and post a link to this thread and see what they have to say about it. SBG is a very knowledgable bro and may have some input on this.

Well bros, it's been two days and all 8g of pellets has dissolved in the BA, but there is a LOT of sediment at the bottom of the vial. Most of this is the glue and stuff, but I'm not sure that some of it would not also be crystalized tren . It's not worth the risk to me and I'm just gonna add more BA and oil to make it around 100mg/ml like it should be.

Dan you're right about higher concentrated juice like T-400 needing a higher BA content to hold the test in suspension. This also hold true for shorter esters like prop...They also need more BA-hence the increased pain in these shots.

Boxer, to answer your question...I do believe some of the tren will eventually far out of solution with only 5ml of BA...you'll need at least 10ml of BA or use 5ml of BA to sterilize and 10ml of BB to suspend.

To wrap all this up, it is possible to make your fina around 200mg/ml, but not just by adding twice as many pellets to a kit. You will need some extra goodies to make it work. (I know you don't want to hear this Phatcat!) Peace out bros.

-moto

Its all COOL !!! Im doin some research on a coulpe of the Fina sites and the site you suggested MOTO! Just wondering do any of you guys remember what the BA count is for T400 I dont remember were I saw it! this may Answer our QUESTIONS about the max amount of test or TREN suspended in the solution sence Denkall is a large company and probably knows there SHIT! OK Denkall (T400) is 400mgs per/ml so if we got the BA amount we know the max they are using test to / BA ratio!!! By the way NO salt has re-cristlized sence last night I did 2 diffferent cups at 8oz. 1 with 2 teaspoons salt and the other at 4 teaspoons sence the varible here is I dont know the max suliable(sp) amount of salt to h2o ratio! But the 4tea. has slight fog at bottom!but no crystal looking mater!!! Hey Ill hit you guys up later Im havin fun with this Experiment !!! LOL

Not the same method, but they claim 200mg/ml!

Check it out here.

-moto

Thread Information