Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member

Arrow Sterilization, Injecting & guages - need help

Aight bros I need the full works. First lets start with steralizing. Can somone quickly type me up a step by step thing for sterilizing, something like this:

1) swab injection site with rubbing alcohol
    2) draw chemical into syringe
    3) change to injecting guage (if needed)
    4) inject
    5) remove, swab area again

Also, is the procedure any differnet between sub-q and IM injections? Ill be doing both.

Next comes actual injection, same idea as with sterilization, step by step, something like this:

1) Draw with 23 guage
    2) switch needle to 25 guage
    3) slowly insert IM into injection site with 1.5" needle (quad)
    4) press down on plunger taking 90 seconds to empty all fluid
    5) pull needle out

I am interested in the injection times, how long should It take to push the needle in? How long to inject 500 mg's IM of QV Enanthate ?

Also same stuff, but with Sub-Q injections too please!

Finally, the guages to use. Ill have two injectables, LR3IGF-1 which is supsended in BA and will be adding bac water to it as well in the syringe. As well as QV Enanthate. What guages should I use for drawing? What guages should I use for injecting? What length needles to use?

the LR3IGF-1 will be done using slin darts, not just regular syringes.

Aight bros, anyone who can help greatly appreciate it, im sure most of you can help

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    Looks pretty good. I don't know anything about subcutaneous injections. Acouple things though- you need to swab the tops of your vials and let the alcohol eveporate, you only need one inch pins for quads, and don't be concerned with timing how long injecting takes- just be slow and steady. Running the filled syringe under hot water for a minute or two will help the oil flow more smoothly.

any comments on the guages? Whats the best guage for QV Enanthate ?

What guages do you use for LR3IGF-1? Ill ask my source, im sure if anyone knows it'll be him I spose... do slin darts even have guages?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    23G would be fine for enanthate . You could probably do it with an even smaller pin but a 23G is nothing terrible. It'd just take longer with a higher G pin. Yes, slin darts have gauges. You can get slin darts that are 30g. I'd guess you'd use a 27-28g for your IGF-1 shots. To do a Sub-Q shot you just grab some fat and inject into it. Above the stomach is a common injection spot for GH injections. Sub-Q is less painful than IM because there is no muscle to go into.

Thanx NJ. I didint think IM would be more painful, I didint know muscles had pain receptors? I thought only skin had pain receptors???

Why do you wanna swab the tops of your vials?.. are you talking the kinda vials you press the needle through the top like its latex or something like that? Or is that how all the vials are? LOL sorry im new to this I dont fully understand how it works (the injection part, not the drugs!).

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Like my mother always told me, "Don't forget to aspirate !"

-moto

big swoll is offline Member
    im not completely sure about this, but you asked about injecting 500 mgs of test e...if i were you, i would split it up into to shots a week...for example say monday and thursday as opposed to taking all 500 at once

roch is offline Member
    yes you need to swab the tops of the bottles with alcohol before you pull the juice out of the bottle. this will disinfect the bottle top. also clean the hell out of the injection site before injecting. after you inject the needle you will want to aspirate which means to pull back on the plunger while the needle is inside your body. if you see a clear bubble then you are good to go, if you see blood then you need to pull the needle out and re-inject the needle. after the injection is done you should massage the area to help spread the juice and help to minimize the soreness.

lol wouldnt it be a bad idea to aspirate and get air and then inject the air???!?!?!?!?!

wait... how could it be air... if its in ur muscle... then wtf is it? Water? Muscle juice? mmmm

Thread Information