ghetto is offline New Member

Question new user requires info on cutting stack

Ok a little info about me first 18mnths ago I weighed 17 stone(30% bf, I dieted big time atkins,cabbage, graprefruit you name it I tried it.I was very active wakeboarding,working etc but no real cardio or resistance training I lost 4.5 stone and people were saying I looked ill so in October Istarted weight training to try an build up some muscle. Since then I have been hooked I guess even at 30 its never to late,i know now that when i lost the weight I was losing fat and muscle and this was generaly not very good for me.
    I started my fist AS 3 weeks ago, sust 250ml a week and deca 200ml a week. I know this is a fairly weak dose but it is my first time.
    I have a Maltron body fat monitor and using that I know that I have gained 8lb in body weight now 208.5lbs body fat has droped 1.5 % to 21.5% and lean tissue has increased 10lbs to 163 from 153lbs and body water has increased 5%. So far i am happy with the results I plan to continue the bulking phase for another 7 weeks tailing of with HCG before I attack the fat.My food intake at the moment consits of oats and protien shake for breakfast,11am myoplex,1.30pm myoplex or tuna sandwich, 3pm myoplex, 6pm healthy meal protien rich, 9pm detour protien bar nice cup of tea.Resistace training 4 times a week.
    Now i have started to think about the cutting stage obviously at 21% body fat I am not going to see my abs any time soon but it would be nice to have a flat gut.
    It has been sugested by my source that when idecide to cut I drop the deca and replace with stromba continue with the sust to keep from losing muscle while increasing cardio to 30mins a day for 5 days a week and weights 4 times a week for maintance.
    I asked for cytomel but he suggests T5 which from what I have seen on the net just seems to be an ECA stack, I have also asked for clen .
    My questions are what is T5 should I perhaps 2week on 2week off with the clen or is it fine on its own?
    Will it be ok to be on sust for which will be almost 20 weeks?
    Diet wise is it ok to go on a atkins type diet during this time ie drop all carbs and rely on 6 meals a day consisting mostly of protien shakes?
    I am happy to lose a little muscle during this phase but hopefully the sust and stomba will prevent this, I still class myself as fat and so realy want to get down to 10% and i hope this will work. I knownt know enough about AS to make my own decision and I don't want to just accept what my source tells me incase he is just offering what he can get easily.
    Any pointers you guys can give me would be much appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you and keeping you posted on my progress

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: new user requires info on cutting stack

>>>LOOK AT THE CAPS BRO, I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU EITHER<<<

Originally posted by ghetto
    Ok a little info about me first 18mnths ago I weighed 17 stone(30% bf, I dieted big time atkins,cabbage, graprefruit you name it I tried it.I was very active wakeboarding,working etc but no real cardio or resistance training I lost 4.5 stone and people were saying I looked ill so in October Istarted weight training to try an build up some muscle. Since then I have been hooked I guess even at 30 its never to late,i know now that when i lost the weight I was losing fat and muscle and this was generaly not very good for me.
    I started my fist AS 3 weeks ago, sust 250ml a week and deca 200ml a week. I know this is a fairly weak dose but it is my first time.
    I have a Maltron body fat monitor and using that I know that I have gained 8lb in body weight now 208.5lbs body fat has droped 1.5 % to 21.5% and lean tissue has increased 10lbs to 163 from 153lbs and body water has increased 5%. So far i am happy with the results I plan to continue the bulking phase for another 7 weeks tailing of with HCG before I attack the fat.My food intake at the moment consits of oats and protien shake for breakfast,11am myoplex,1.30pm myoplex or tuna sandwich, 3pm myoplex, 6pm healthy meal protien rich, 9pm detour protien bar nice cup of tea.Resistace training 4 times a week.
    Now i have started to think about the cutting stage obviously at 21% body fat I am not going to see my abs any time soon but it would be nice to have a flat gut.
    It has been sugested by my source that when idecide to cut I drop the deca and replace with stromba continue with the sust to keep from losing muscle while increasing cardio to 30mins a day for 5 days a week and weights 4 times a week for maintance.
    I asked for cytomel but he suggests T5<< NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS BUT I WOULD NOT MESS WITH IT, STICK TO T-3<< which from what I have seen on the net just seems to be an ECA stack<< I THINK THE T-5 IS A COMBINATION THYROID MEDICATION BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON IT AND READ ABOUT IT<<, I have also asked for clen .<< THE CLEN WOULD BE GOOD FOR WHEN YOUR COMMING OFF YOUR CYCLE<<
    My questions are what is T5 should I perhaps 2week on 2week off with the clen or is it fine on its own?<<< RUN THE CLEN 2 WEEKS ON 2 WEEKS OFF AND THEN GO TO A ECA STACK FOR 1 WEEK THEN TO A NYC STACK FOR 1 WEEK THEN BACK TO CLEN 2 ON 2 OFF<<>> THE "T-3" CAN BE RAN FOR LONGER, I AM SUGGESTING T-3!! NOT T-5--I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS SINCE I DID NOT READ UP ON IT<<<
    Will it be ok to be on sust for which will be almost 20 weeks? FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE 20 WEEKS SEEMS A BIT LONG BUT????
    Diet wise is it ok to go on a atkins type diet during this time ie drop all carbs and rely on 6 meals a day consisting mostly of protien shakes?<< COMMING OFF YOUR CYCLE I WOULD NOT DROP ANY CALORIES OR GO INTO A ATKINS DIET, YOUR IN A CATABOLIC STATE. FOCUS MORE ON GETTING YOUR NATURAL TEST LEVELS BACK UP THEN WHEN BACK INTO HOMEOSTATSIS GO ON A SOLID CUTTING DIET.
    I am happy to lose a little muscle during this phase but hopefully the sust and stomba will prevent this, I still class myself as fat and so realy want to get down to 10% and i hope this will work. I knownt know enough about AS to make my own decision and I don't want to just accept what my source tells me incase he is just offering what he can get easily.
    Any pointers you guys can give me would be much appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you and keeping you posted on my progress
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information