Flash is offline New Member

what to expect on winny only?

whats up bros. Im planning on running a winny only cycle and wanted to know what sides to be prepared for(just in case)? this will be my 4th cycle. Im currently 188, 9% BF, 6'-0". I'll be runnin 75mg/day of winstrol only.

I just need to know if I should keep some test on hand to combat depression or low sex drive. like i said, its my first go with winny, so I just want to make sure Im prepared for anything.

Thanks, Flash.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    stiff joints, id at least get an otc product for that, even better some deca

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    I did between 50 and 75 mg EOD of Winny only this past summer, I gained 8 pounds, lost BF, and my Bench reps at 225 went from 18 to 27, I had good results, the only side effects were that when i ran my calves and shins swelled up so bad i would have to stop, I had good results with this cycle.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i ran a winny only cycle a few years back. i would recommend mixing it with somethign else, like maybe Eq, but if you wanna just do winny, that's ok too. like psycho said, you may get some stiffness in your joints and hammys. be very careful. don't forget, the better your diet, the better your results. you should be seeing new lines within two weeks if your diet is right.

Ranger Guest
    I am not a big fan of Winny only cycles, simply because it can, and will supress Cortisol production to a certain degree. Now, if you're going through with it anyway, remember to stretch out VERY good before every workout....stiff joints, headaches, muscle tears and sprains are common sides to this type cycle....

Adding Abombs, even at one per day, and a good diet will yeild GREAT results, and dare I say even Deca (God how that pains me to say it).....Be safe and grow my friend.....

Ranger

CYCLEON Guest
    do my eyes decieve me or do I see Ranger actually advocating, encouraging even, the use of that vile (sp) steroid DECA ????? what is up with the world?? are geese fying backward, th moon turning to blood color, the oceans drying up........ What omen must have occured to fortolled this cataclysmic event?

<--------- still marveling in in awe and wonder

Ranger Guest
    Heh heh heh....I hope you rot in Hell Cy-Clops....Ya Fucker......Heh heh heh

Ranger

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i gotta admit, Ranger, that caught my eye also. i know you HATE deca , and to see you mention it is weird.

CYCLEON Guest
    well, Ranger - people do call me the "one-eyed wonder"!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    you can expect alot of joint pain, take some deca also

Thread Information