DVLDOG is offline New Member

Question End of 4th week Sust cycle

Hi Bros. Just ended my 4th week of sust and i'm hoping this shit kicks in alittle bit harder now. I have gained 9 lbs since starting and this is my first cycle. Been eating whatever I can get my hands on (not too much junk) lots of whey <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> and regular <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> intake. I would estimate 2500-3000 cals per day. Workout 5 days/week as follows:
    Monday: chest and calves
    Tuesday: bi's and tri's
    Wednesday: legs
    Thursday: shoulders
    Friday: back
    Sat & Sun: rest

I seem to be adding alittle fat around the abs more than I would want, but keep telling myself it's a bulking cycle. Maybe I am taking in too much carbs? I was kicking around the idea of adding winny tabs (25mg) towards the end of the cycle, any suggestions? Also, as far as food intake during winny, do i still consume as much or modify diet? (Not sure if winny injectables are available, thats why 25mg might be used) Thanks for any input

week: 1-10 Sust 500mg twice weekly
    possible winny addition: what weeks ? 6-10? 50mg/eod
    Post therapy: clomid 300/100/50

5ft 9"
    188lbs.(recently)
    11%bf at start of cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of 4th week Sust cycle-112-1256_img.jpg  

Additional pics

pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of 4th week Sust cycle-113-1306_img.jpg  

additional pic2

pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of 4th week Sust cycle-113-1308_img.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    keep diet the same, run winny 3 weeks past last shot of sus then start clomid day after last winny injection. winny can be drunk or shot. comes in 50mg and 100mg from what I have seen also I think it comes in 150mg. As far as pill form only 50mg I have seen. Weight around abbs could be from bloat. Are you running any anti estrogen med???

I have no idea about the carbs because you did not post your daily intake. I dont even know what you eat to be honest, all I now is you said anything you can get your hands on. Which could play against you!! Find a diet and run it!! The cycle will be much better and effective if you diet and timing is on point. For this cycle focus on one thing, then run the winny to soildify gains but do not change up your calories at the end of your cycle. Just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    One more thing the winny needs to ran 50mg ed or 100mg ed. Your choice. First cycle--i would go with 50mg ed. One tab in the morning another one half way through you day. read about half life of winny.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    dude dont worry about the bloat!!....just eat your ass off!!!

Thread Information