shujaat is offline Junior Member

Help Me With Magrine Plzee

ok every one i have done one cycle of sustanon and deca and been off it for about 5-6 weeks now ....i am sufering from magrine it gets worse when i exercise i have tried every thing and nalbin called as nubain helps me most but its hangover is bad one now i am going to try atenolol to help my self .IN pakistan its easy to get all kinds of medicine so plzee feel freee to tell me what to use i can get evey kind of thing plzee answer this and help me get back on my feet ....thank u bros

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Geez, I hardly ever get a migrane now that I'm working out more and on my 200mg/wk of test (replacement therapy, the legal stuff--sometimes being 47 has its advantages).
    I'd read up on migranes and see what else may be causing them . . . you may have to give up coffee, chocolate, sugar, there's no telling what. And get more sleep, too.
    Yah, I'd definately look around on migrane websites and see what I could pick up from them . . .
    Good luck . . . I know what you're going through is no fun at all.
    --Tock

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I know my mother had problems with migraines, then her doc told her to watch out for msg. I dont know much about msg, all i know is that she doesnt have chocolate or anything with msg, and she is okay

zozer7 is offline New Member
    Try accupuncture or some yoga. It could be tension or problems with your eyes. Do you wear glasses?

shujaat is offline Junior Member
    yes i wear glases man i have very weak eye site and ok now on i will take 6-7 hours of sleep man

pete675 is offline Junior Member
    Imitrex works good

Thread Information