monster. is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow after my first injection

What's up guys,,, i just did my first injection of TEST CYPIONATE . It's the day after, and its a lil sore, and you can tell the site, cause it's a lil red (sorta like a zit). I'm not too worried bout it but i just wanted to hear from you guys. i sterilized the top of the bottle, and my ass, so i'm not too worried bout infection. Well i guess i wanted to hear so feedback from you vets, and mods. I'm really excited about my first cycle, and hope to get some good gains. Thanks alot guys, and good luck to all yall,,,i'll try to keep you guys informed with my gains.

Thanks alot

P.S. For all you rookies, i didn't even feel the needle.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    nothing to worry about. you may have hit a blood vessel or trampolined the skin. if it's not hot, then it should be ok. keep your eye on it though

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Want a tip that can't be beat? Eat at 25kcal/lb. of bodyweight daily with at least 2g of protein per lb. of bodyweight. You'll explode. Trust me. Can't be beat.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    nothing to worry about my friend. congrats on your first shot.

marx is offline Member
    Yep, nothing to worry about. Keep an eye on it just in case. Good luck with you're cycle bro...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    thats pretty much normal,but if your complaining about sorenes with cyp,dont do no prop.

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    I'm with the other guys, my first shot I got sore as shit. It was in my glut and for about 4-5 days I could barley sit down. But after the first week you will find the soreness goes away.

I find that if I keep my glut injections higher and to the outside of my glut that it’s not such a pain in the ass (no pun). Kind of nearer to my hip. That way you’re not sitting directly on it every time you do so.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    whats up guys, i appreciate the feedback,,,,,everything is fine, it's not bruised, just a lil sore, and it doesn't hurt that bad. the injection was in my glute, sorta the top right corner if you drew an cross (+) on my right butt cheek...haha. well it seems good so far(knock on wood) I am eating like a fucking horse, and i feel real good... i really appreciate all the responses guys. I hope all is well with yall.. Well i'm out,, take care,,,i'll keep you guys informed of the gains...

thanks again

later

hard ass is offline New Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    nothing to worry about. you may have hit a blood vessel or trampolined the skin. if it's not hot, then it should be ok. keep your eye on it though
    I did a glute shot and a 3 by 3 inch area got all red and sore and it was hot.. Y is that... It happend two times.What the HELL was it..

Thread Information