Thread: fina

BigV is offline New Member

fina

what would u guys recommend for a fina only cycle

stats:20
    18%bf
    5"11"

goals are to lose some bodyfat but gain some weight too...what should i run my fina at and for how long?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've yet to do a fina cycle, but most guys run 75mg ED or 150mg EOD for 6-8 weeks, although the 75mg ED would be better IMO.

-moto

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I would SUGGEST USUNG THST SEARCH button IVE STARTED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............................. .........many topics onthis as well as many others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Originally posted by PHATCAT
    I would SUGGEST USUNG THST SEARCH button IVE STARTED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............................. .........many topics onthis as well as many others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO......WHAT ARE YOU trying to say, I dont get it...

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    IMO running fina on it own is not a good idea, run some test with it preferably prop at 75-100mg/day. fina will shut most guys down pretty good, it did for me and many others on the board.
    as for dosage 75-100mgs ed is a good way to start. IMO eod injections are not as effective.
    good luck

BIG-G is offline Banned
    agreed, no test, no fina!

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    I agree too... my last cycle was fina and EQ got nice and hard... sex drive didnt suffer too much, but i hear the fina dick doesnt really get you on the first cycle.

this time im running fina and prop and feel like an animal... only in the 3rd week and already seeing changes in the mirror. I would run it 8 weeks minimum.

Fina is good stuff and you will see results off of fina alone, but i strongly recomend going with the prop as well.... I do mine in everyday shots.

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    Im on my 12th day of fina alone at 75mg or 1cc a day. This shit is great, already see results and this is my first cycle ever. Must drink a shit load of water and take cranberry extract as well as an over counter herb called vitex. You will be fine and no fina dick yet actually the opposite my dick wakes me up in the middle of the night. Glad I bounce at a night club so no shortage of pussy. Don't take the fina if you have none around.
    Train heavy get big bro Gear Up!!!

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    test prop ,fina, winny you can't miss.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    blah...I am on week 6 of a Fina on cycle and it rocks. Gained 22 pounds of muscle and lost 2% BF. Man, the only way to know if Fina alone will work for you is to try it. Everything works different with every individual. I personally think you will be pleased.

BigV is offline New Member
    hey co2boi..how long u running it for and how much u taking?

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    I'd have to agree, fina is the shit. Wednesday marks the end of week 3 for me and I've gained 7lbs so far. Havent takin bf% yet but I do daily cardio and diet, so its hard to tell how much is do to the fina. But I'll tell you this, I'ver never gained like this while trying to cut down, so enjoy man.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by co2boi
    blah...I am on week 6 of a Fina on cycle and it rocks. Gained 22 pounds of muscle and lost 2% BF. Man, the only way to know if Fina alone will work for you is to try it. Everything works different with every individual. I personally think you will be pleased.
    I'm sorry bro, but I totally call bullshit on this one. Either you had 15 lbs of bloat/7 lbs of muscle gain and lied about losing the 2% BF or you just straight up lied. I've seen guys go on 6 month cycles including many anabolics (and GH) pulling out only 22 lbs of lbm. There is no way a 6 week cycle of fina can get you 22 lbs of pure MUSCLE MASS. True you may react well to fina, but I doubt you are that much of a genetic freak.

Enough of the flame, I think an all fina cycle isn't bad for a first cycle... get's your head in the game anyways. Buddha Red would have more to say about this, he is a big advocate of an all fina cycle.

Thread Information