BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Soliciting QV Pics of Good Quality

Hey guys,

This is an open request for high quality pics of any QV bottles/packages you may currently have in your possession...whether you've used aas before, plan to, or just happen to have the items I need for aesthetic, artistic or research purposes, I would greatly appreciate it if you would mind snapping a few quality pics from various angles of all the gear you have. PM me for more details, and I'll send along the email addy you can send them to. Also, this is for the greater good of the board as a whole, as I presently have been delegated the task of compiling some high quality QV pics for the main page, lest you think I should be trying to gather evidence against you or some other nefarious act, as a few people have hinted at. Thanks.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    dizzle posted a great thread in the steriod pics section, but im sure you know that.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Have you tried their website, they have some good pics there:
    http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm aware of both the website and dizzle's post, which is/was helpful. What i'm looking for exactly, and what isn't offered on the qv website (and I believe those are likely copyrighted and, thus, unavailable for use) are close-ups, different angles, etc, etc, so that people can see exactly where the batch numbers should be, what the hologram looks like on a box, the labels, and so on and so forth. I'm waiting on a few guys who have promised pics, but I'm hopign to get as many as possible so that we have a lot to choose from.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    BIG GREEN hook up with majorpecs and he'll have pics of all the QV pics u want jsut let him know what products of theres do you want ?

Thread Information