Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

A shitload of Equipoise!

I'm thinking I want to keep my next cycle simple...after I lose some more b/f I am considering this lean mass builder (I want to keep the sides to a minimum):

1-4 D-bol 30mg ED (optional...I just want to try D-bol for the hell of it)
    1-14 EQ 400mg
    11-17 Winny 50mg ED or Anavar 25mg ED (I really want the Var, just depends on funds)
    17-19 Clomid

I know, I know, no test...but less sides is good (NO BLOAT!!!)....the only real thing I like about test is the aggresion and sex drive...flame away

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Well.....if you do go for the Var....run it 40mg ed not 25mg. JMO

But I really would add Test

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    Dbol is going to give you more bloat than the test. I would definitely throw in test e or if you are that worried about bloat throw in some prop 100mg per day. Just alot of shots. I am getting ready to start a test e eq whinny cycle in a week. I was going to throw in dbol 1-4 decided against it since I am running whinny at the end.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Drop the d-bol and add Test Prop like Exteme said..
    You'll hold very little water from Prop..

razor67 is offline Banned
    i would definately go with prop.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    wheres the test no cycle is complete with out it....Madmax...

dansteelman is offline Member
    O0O0O0O!! An open invite to flame!!! Ah...NM Im not gonna flame you. I would actually drop the dbol and run the prop. You will have less sides and bloating with prop. I have never used dbol and was wanting to give it a try at some point, but I heard the sides can be pretty bad. Other than what the other bro's said, it looks good to me!

The D-bol was only a thought, actually more of a joke,,I won't do that...okay, now what do you all think?

1-12 EQ 600mg
    1-15 Prop 100mg EOD
    10-15 Var or Winny 50mg ED
    15-18 Clomid

Since I really don't even give a shit about the prop I will only do it EOD...aside from that fact, what do you all think? Should I run the EQ longer (this will be my 3rd EQ cycle)??? or is 600mg/week for 12 weeks sufficient?

bulky is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush

1-15 Prop 100mg EOD
    that's a lot of injection.(52 +24(2*12) at least for the boldo)=76

you can use sustanon (500-750mg) for the last 8 weeks, with 50-75mg of proviron ed and nolva, you'll get very very low water retention.

bump

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    so much good advice

i think eq is great at 400-600mg per week but i like the length on it to be longer than 12 weeks...it takes 5 weeks on it before i see anything.

stay with eq at 14 weeks...i am thinking about same cycle with doing test at 250-500mg per week(still debating) and eq for 16 weeks at 400mg per week--then winny after week 2 for 8 weeks---i dont want to gain any size just muscularity while i continue to lean

if you dont mind the injections--your idea looks good but make eq go 14 weeks---remember eq is a derivitive of test(just like all are) and it dont have progestrone sides--deca dick---so test is not as important.250mg per week would not bloat you---but test to any cycle is recomended

Originally posted by Tapout

if you dont mind the injections--your idea looks good but make eq go 14 weeks---remember eq is a derivitive of test(just like all are) and it dont have progestrone sides--deca dick---so test is not as important.250mg per week would not bloat you---but test to any cycle is recomended
    thank you tapout! thats what i wanted to hear....just a "maintanence" dose of test....nice idea....250mg per week with 600mg of EQ per week

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If your worried about bloating sus is the last thing you want IMO. Plus at 1cc of sus a week how are you gonna keep your levels constant? I would run t-200 @ 400mg (still a low dose). Drink a shit load of H20 and stay away from salt and you won't bloat bad

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think the revised cycle looks ok bro......for what youre wanting to do.

jmo though.

peace IFL79

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    What kind of EQ are you going to run bro?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Big.. I think what most people didn't mention is the EQ will keep some of the test bloat away. I am doing a cycle like this one right now, with no bloat, I am taking 1ml armidex a day as well. Here is what my current cycle looks like: I am into my 10th week with NO BLOAT:
    1-8 500mg sustanon
    1-12 EQ 400mg a week
    5-12 T 250 @ 500 mg week
    6-12 50mg winny ED.
    1ml Armidex/Femara Per day
    Clomid/Nolv post cycle
    I am currently running my 10th week as I said, no bloat and I am getting very vascular. I'd say throw in some test, change out the dbol for winny towards the end of your cycle, and you will thank me for that suggestion. I am very very pleased with my results on this current cycle, this is probally the best cycle I have ever ran, as far as my results are concerned.
    One more thing, Test Prop is good, but unless you are willing to mix it with your EQ, you are lookin at some pain bruther as well as several injects a week. But hey no pain no gain I guess.. JMO
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 04-18-2003 at 10:17 AM.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    i would go something like Prop, tren , EQ or winny... if you go eq run it at 600mg/week minimum..... and stretch it out for longer than 10 weeks

thanks everyone....sicilian, check your PM's brutha

Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    What kind of EQ are you going to run bro?
    most likely QV...but i have access to many more mexi-based EQ brands including ft. dodge...any suggestions?

I'm thinking about doing 1cc Prop (100mg) with 3/4 cc of EQ (150mg) EOD....that way i will be able to mix the 2 together, dulling the prop pain...both will most likely be QV products....I will do this for 12 weeks or whenever i feel like quitting ...i prpobably won't be able to start this for a while, but i like to plan ahead

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    I'm thinking about doing 1cc Prop (100mg) with 3/4 cc of EQ (150mg) EOD....that way i will be able to mix the 2 together, dulling the prop pain...

this is an excellent idea bro. you'll keep blood levels as stable as possible injecting this way.

sicilian30 is dead on in relation to eq keeping the bloat down. its just a little added bonus of a good test/eq stack......but if youre going to run prop, you shouldnt bloat real bad anyways.

good luck in whatever way you decide to go.

peace IFL79

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i like the idea of mixing the prop with eq. i considered it for my current cycle, but im too much of a pussy to want to stick myself EOD or ED. also, Id go with QV, the quality is top notch, not just for mex- but anywhere IMO. ft dodge is amazing from what ive heard, but i wouldnt want to shoot 12cc's of one compound a week in addition to everything else...

What about some human grade test like Testex Enanthate ? I could do 500mg week.....is the bloat generally less with high quality gear?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I have heard many people say that Anavar does not cause noticable tissue growth. Powerlifters use it to gain strength while staying in a weight class without gaining weight. I would add 500mg of test. It probably won't cause any side effects (not any that DBOL wouldn't) and will make you very happy with your results. Sure you will lost some water weight post cycle, but you will have much more lean mass.

I'm just trying to tell you what you will be most pleased with. 500mg of test (which is WAY cheaper than anavar) will make you a happy man.

-SF

Thread Information