novicemarine is offline Junior Member

Arrow Good Fakes Vs Bad Fakes?

So... Are there better fakes than others? I have a source that talks about all products as if the only thing you'll ever find are fakes. He obviously uses gear, and does it right. He's cool and I can trust him. But the way he talks about his product, it's like he can't get the real deal for most names. He said he can teach me everything, I could keep it at his house, and all kinds of great stuff, but the sketch thing is what kind. Can I get some help here?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Your question is kind of unclear... But I'll try to help...

Some fakes contain no active ingredient at all while other are couterfits that are labeled like what they are suppose to be, but are usually underdosed or contain another cheaper drug in the place of what you paid for...

i.e.( perfect example of this is a bottle of Deca filled with a cheap form of test) You'll get results, but will not be using the drug you intended too...

It is true that most gear available on the blackmarket is fake/couterfit... Even with a solid source you may still fall victim to buying fake gear without knowing...

Personally if all your guy is admitting to selling is fakes I would stay far far away, because you have no idea of what you are injecting unless you pay to have it tested by a lab...

Keep looking for a better source, and most likely you'll also get it for a better price, because I'm guessing your source now is a local source and is charging a high markup....
    Last edited by Jack87; 04-20-2003 at 02:56 PM.

Sorry if I was unclear. I've read all the educationals, but I've always had that problem. The thing I'm wondering is if I should settle for fake. Price really isn't a concern. Thanks for the help, though. So, is local not the way to go? I figured, it is, cause you know them, and can get to the bottom of the problem if there is one.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    No- i don't understand why fake gear would ever be acceptable? It's probably just peanut oil- so you'd get 0 results from it.

Best way to go in this game if you can't find a local source is a mail order source. If you stay around for awhile and gain someone's trust you may get helped out.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by novicemarine
    The thing I'm wondering is if I should settle for fake. Price really isn't a concern. Thanks for the help, though. So, is local not the way to go?
    I would never knowingly buy a fake/counterfit drug... You have no way of knowing what it contains, plus it could be unpure and cause infection...

My point about a local/gym source is you're probably going to pay double or triple compared to buying from a mail-order source or international source...

If you want more info you're going to have to post what kind of gear you're talking about getting from your source.... As it is I or anyone else has no idea what products you're talking about...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you talking about fake gear or an Underground lab? There is a big difference.

He's talking about various types. But the main one that caught my ear was sust. Just forget the whole thing though, I'm not going to go through this guy. Mail order source sounds a lot better.

Thread Information