ezye is offline New Member

what 2 use with existing high bp

My blood pressure is already on the high side 140/90 on average, i took deca about 4 months ago and want to do another cycle of something else this summer but my high blood pressure worries me. I am 22, 170, 5'11.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    eat more good carbs like oatmeal, stay off the weight loss pills and try a little cardio to lower your blood presure, wait a while and maybe then if yor bp is good then try a new cycle.

there is a perscrition pill that will do it too, but i would'nt try anything till u talk to a doc or someone much smarter than me here on AR(there are a few doc's on board here i do belive)

test raised my bp considerably to 190/i think60. but it returned to normal with a good diet.

good luck
    bws

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    bump for more opinions on bp. Mine skyrocketed with fina, I had bloody noses everyday, sometimes 2 to 3x a day.

Prot is offline Banned
    there is a new study out recommending 12 ounces of grape juice a day. Lowered blood pressure 5 points on each end(systolic and diastolic) after 12 weeks. This was a placebo included study so pretty reliable. stay away from deca if you have problems..too much water retention..Test (cypionate if you can get it) and dbol are best.

Thanks prot, would you happen to have a link for that grape juice study? Sounds very interesting.

bump

Thread Information