flexshack is offline Member
    what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 03:11 AM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    people do but what's wrong with injecting your thighs

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: switching injection spots?

Originally posted by flexshack
    is it necessary to switch injection spots if i will only be injecting once per week? i will probably at least switch ass cheaks but can i keep the injections only in the ass? thanks
    As a general rule, if you're only injecting once a week, you should be okay by just switching butt cheeks. However, it also depends on what or how much you're injecting once a week.

In other words, if you're injecting 3 cc's once a week, I would split the shot between a couple of sites. And if that's the case, you will still be okay doing both in the glutes (1-1/2 cc's each cheek). If you're talking about just 1 cc, then you're fine switching back and forth.

Remember, however, that if you're self- injecting, you'll get a better angle and better opportunity to aspirate the needle by going for the quads, not the glutes (which you may be able to do with only one hand). However, lots of guys do self-inject the glutes without a problem.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Befroe I found the delts and site injection I used to hit the glutes all the time just rotating between sides you should be fine if you are only doing a couple shots a week

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Flexshack, my first queston to you would be what are you injecting only once a week. And are you sure that your shots should not be spit up during the week.

Remeber to goal is to keep your blood concentration levels up and relatively constant. Not have a high dosage which drops extremely low before you next shot.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    You have numerous sites. Might as well start moving around and find out what works for you.

2X per week, glutes are fine, otherwise.

what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 03:07 AM.

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    I did not have any issues and I was doing two shoots per week, one in each glut. The only thing with by injections was that towards the end of the cycle it was getting a little tougher to inject because of a little scar tissue.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    I would split the primo up 2 times a week. And if you are going to split this up you can go ahead and split the eq up as well.

Primo and eq 150 mg each 2 times a week. This will keep you blood concentration levels more constant.

And as far a switching locations. Xbiker could not have said it better. Delts are the easiet to shoot anyway.

Good luck

Tampa-Pit is offline New Member
    I inject twice a week...Right glute 1st part of the week and then left glute 2nd part of the week...Been working fine so far, BUT

I have been checking out XBikers "injection spot" pics pretty hard...

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tampa-Pit

I have been checking out XBikers "injection spot" pics pretty hard...
    HEHE, I find them very educational and not for novice. I can't wait till he finishes his whole album.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    That's fie but there really is othing to site injections. Actually, it's kinda fun.

okay
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 02:51 AM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Flex if your worried about pain I read an artical in Muscle development about freezing needles Some doctor at UCSF did a study on it. He said it causes a local anesthetic. 77% of his study group said it worked. Or just suck it up. Remember just the needle not the oil

Thread Information