Mole is offline New Member

Weight loss on roids/combo safety issue

Ok guys I have been waiting until I lost weight before starting weight lifting at a gym, and I'm only at 235 down from 248 (not bad for 6 weeks!), but I'm starting to get restless just running every day and doing push ups. My plan was to get down to 220 or so then start working out (with juice), because I thought if I started a cycle before I lost the weight I wanted to lose it would be harder to lose weight.
    After doing a little reading, I think I may be wrong in that assumption. I have clen on the way, and I've been using ECA. My diet is (finally) good and healthy, and my sleeping habits are great.
    I was thinking about combining the clen/ECA (2 weeks on 2 weeks off) with a mild stack with the theory that the clen/ECA will help me lose the fat, while the roids will help build my lean muscle mass faster.
    I think this will result in a slower rate of weight loss, but that is ok, since it is really the fat I want to lose.
    So is it safe to combine clen with anabolics? I looked at all the example cycles and stacks and stuff and none of them had a combination including clen, except for at the very end of the cycle. But then again, those looked like cycles for people who only want to gain muscle mass, not people who need to drop fat.

Amongst my friends it is "common knowledge" that it is easier for an overweight person to build muscle than a skinny person. That is the basis for my wanting to combine clen with juice. Is this theory more or less accurate?

Thanks for any help with this!

Mole

ps I came accross a web-based steroid pharmacy that looks legit and accepts credit cards. They aren't on any black list that I saw. Is there a list anywhere of legit suppliers? If I send the URL to a moderator can they tell me if they have heard of them or know anything abouyt?

nautica is offline Associate Member
    First of all this is not the place to ask for sources. (and stay away from pharmagroup)

Now to your question.

You should already be in the gym training heavey and doing cardio. And you are doing something wrong with your diet if that is all you have lost.

And as far as the juice. You have a long way to go before you even consider it.

Post your diet and your current work outs to be critiqued. I think you have alot of changing to do.

Good Luck

thanks for the insight.
    first I'd like to clarify something: I wasn't looking for a source. I have a couple of good ones. I was wondering if there was a LIST of good suppliers that I could check this new one against.

As for the weight loss, I'm happy with it. It has been extremely difficult my entire life to combine decent diet with regular exercise. 12 pounds or so in 6 weeks is good for me considering I am not starving myself. The only time I ever lost weight faster was when I dropped like 80 pounds over 4 months way back when I was doing massive amounts of coke and E. That's not the way I want to go this time.

My current exercise regimen is 4 or 5 days of running every week. usually I run 3.5 miles (takes about 40 minutes), sometimes only 2, often up to 5 or 6. Also 2 or 3 days a week I'll walk 4 or 5 miles.
    I do pushups 3-5 times a week, totalling 100-200 per day.
    I also use a 30 pound dumbbell 3 times a week. Usually 3 sets of 20 2 or 3 times a day.
    I haven't joined a gym because my whole reason for losing weight and getting in shape was to get my BMI down to 25 so I can join the Army. Now it's looking like I'll have to put off joing until possibly June, so now I have time to join a gym, and maybe do a cycle.

My diet is pretty good now, especially compared to what it used to be (nothing but pasta and fast food and LOTS of candy and junk food and bread). Specifically, I'm trying to lower my calories, carbs and fat, while increasing protein intake.
    I've gone from 2 big meals a day to 3 small meals a day, with 2 or 3 snacks in between (usually a glass of milk or a cup of yogurt or a NutriGrain or something). I've also virtually eliminated soda, although if I eat out I'll get a sweet tea. All my meals throughout the day are chicken based: usually some kind of chicken based sandwich or soup. Always baked, never fried.

Juice: Of course I realize I am not going to go join a gym and jump on a cycle. But I have to post these questions when I think of them or I'll forget about it. I've gotten a lot of great help from this board so far and I've found the input I get invaluable most of the time.
    I know I've got a ways to go, but I don't think all that much needs to be changed to achieve my goals. (although all critiques are welcome!)
    The only changes I can see in the near future are possible mild diet modifications and getting my lard-ass into the gym!!(now that I'll have time).

So having said all that, is clen safe to combine with anabolics? Are certain ones safer than others? Will it, if combined with the proper anabolic and workout and diet, result in building muscle while losing fat?

Nautica, thanks for your input, but I'm wondering why you think 12 or 13 pounds in 6 weeks is not enough? I realize a lot of people on this board have a problem with not being able to keep weight on, but it is the opposite for men in my family.

Thanks guys

Mole

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I think what you are doing to loose the weight is great, but you won't need juice for a good while. You do not have a good foundation yet to build on. Anabolic Steroids are great, but not magic. You need to get into the gym. Start with a trainer if this will be your first time. Get a good work out schedual going. You would be surprised how much sucess you will have. When you have had some time into it, and formed a good foundation to build on, then it will be time for juice. I know it would be nice to walk into the Army being the biggest leanest SOB in the line up, but it just does not happen in a few months time.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    #1 never ask for a source.
    #2 No, there is no lists with reliable suppliers list, they are mostly scammers.
    #3 you do not need juice yet.
    #4 Need to do a lot of work on your diet. 6 meals/day to speed up your metabolism.(Search for diet.) Once you have a perfect diet you will loose most of fat. Diet is like a job, you have to sacriface lots of time and other foods. THIS IS A KEY TO ANYONES SUCCESS.

EAT GOOD (not like you do now), Train like you do and you WILL SUCCEED

Originally posted by Mole

Nautica, thanks for your input, but I'm wondering why you think 12 or 13 pounds in 6 weeks is not enough? I realize a lot of people on this board have a problem with not being able to keep weight on, but it is the opposite for men in my family.

Mole

Because, You are not trying to keep muscle; therefore you have y lost muscle, fat, probably 5 lbs of water, and maybe even 2 to 3 lbs in the first day of your diet just cleaning your system of fast food.

Now, if you would have said you lost 12 lbs of fat in 6 weeks I would have said that was great, but that is not the case.

You really need to learn what type of calories your foods consist of. You need to be able to sit down at a meal and automatically know: I have a peace of grilled chicken which has 25 grams of protein. I have a serving of rice which consist of 30 grams of carbs, ect.... When you do this you can plan out your meals (all 6 meals a day - which are equally consistent) Then you will know your total fat, protein and carb intake.

As far as your training. If you do not have alot of time. Try a version of "HIT" training. This will consist of 3 weight training sessions 45 minutes each.

As far as cardio. Do not overdo it. Since you are not competing 25 to 30 minutes a session 3 times a week should be enough. If the weight is not coming off like you want - then you can increase.

The number one thing with your wieght training and cardio is Intensity. This makes all of the difference in the world and is the only way HIT will work.

As far as the clen it works very well with anabolics - but you do not need clen or anabolics.

The ECA stack will work. And it has been proven that the longer you use it the better it will work especially after the 8 week and 12 weeks mark.

Good luck

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Damn, you mean that people actually have to eat right in order to show gains? What if I just jump on a cycle and my diet is McDonald's golden fries and Bud Ice all day long? Will I grow? Well actually, Bud Ice is in my daily diet, no fries though

Originally posted by G Child
    Damn, you mean that people actually have to eat right in order to show gains? What if I just jump on a cycle and my diet is McDonald's golden fries and Bud Ice all day long? Will I grow? Well actually, Bud Ice is in my daily diet, no fries though
    Well your first problem is your beverage choice. Coors Light is best for BodyBuilding purposes.

Originally posted by nautica

Well your first problem is your beverage choice. Coors Light is best for BodyBuilding purposes.
    HEHEHE, Are you working for Coors or Something. LOL
    I prefer GUINNESS if you want to add some FAT.

Back to the Original post.
    Mole as for the drink, just stick to the WATER and SKIM MILK (you want to loose waight you have to say BYE BYE to the beer and all those sugar loaded drinks.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THE BEER!!!!!!!! TAKE MY WIFE....MOM....ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I see your wifes picture first, before I make the choice.??? JK bro

Fuck, just wasted the 200th post on that one, she's better be good looking. LOL

Well Genuine, that depends, do you like midgets?

ROTFLMAO. I was not expecting that for an answer. got me surprised.
    I think that I will have to pass on that, and mentaly kill myself for that 200th post

Originally posted by GenuinePL

HEHEHE, Are you working for Coors or Something. LOL
    I prefer GUINNESS if you want to add some FAT.

Back to the Original post.
    Mole as for the drink, just stick to the WATER and SKIM MILK (you want to loose waight you have to say BYE BYE to the beer and all those sugar loaded drinks.)

Good call on the guinness Coors light is like piss... not like I drank urine b4

Originally posted by Fast Results

Good call on the guinness Coors light is like piss... not like I drank urine b4
    Better Safe than Sorry.
    I know, if you want to drink a light beer, at least drink BUD LIGHT, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF

reply to genuine pl

This is in response to Genuine Pl (the last on-topic post)

AGAIN, I WAS NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!!!!!
    Did you not see my second post? I found a web site that offers steroids and was wondering how to find out if it is legit. How can that be construed as asking for a source?

Also, as I indicated in my post, I realize that now is not the time for juice. I'm still getting used to ECA! But if I wait until the "right time" to ask all my questions, especially ones that aren't really addressed often, I'll have forgotten by then.

So to reiterate my original question: Is clen safe in combination with other AS's?

For Nautica (or anyone else really): I have been under the impression recently that most muscle loss is due to not eating enough food, or by eliminating too much protein or carbs or whatnot.
    I thought that by altering my diet and exercising a lot that I would prevent muscle loss.
    I am getting good amounts of protein, and I am doing things other than running (not much though...just push ups and curls).
    I can see gains in muscle mass in my biceps and calves and thighs. I guess I assumed that overall I was avoiding muscle loss.
    My weight loss has been a result of a lot more exercise, not a lot less eating. True I'm not working out yet, but do you really think I'm losing that much muscle doing what I'm doing?

I guess I didn't put enough importance on my diet alterations. Boy, compared to making drastic diet changes (or walking past the bakery without buying anything), running 6 miles is easy.

Thanks again

Mole

Sorry for that mole.

If you are getting good amounts of protein, then you shouldn't be loosing muscule, it will be mostly fat. ( I think there is a rule that you can't loose more than 1% of BF per mont, correct me if I'm wrong)
    Keep up the cardio and Hit the Gym and work on diet. We want the best for you.

Can't answer the clen Q, never used clen.
    Sorry for before

No prob, GenPL

Thanks for the words.
    When I was first weighed for recruitment they also checked my BMI by measuring my neck, belly, biceps, height and weight. They put it all in a computer and it came back as a 33. I need to be at 26 to be eligible. I'm going in sometime this week to see where I'm at now.

Thanks again

Mole

Last edited by Mole; 12-02-2001 at 11:19 PM.

Mole... To answer you question, clen works real well with juice. Just curious... how long have you been on eca? R U 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Are you watching your temperature? Your body gets use to the ephedra if used too long and has no use. As far as your cardio, you doing fine. You have the drive right now so take advantage of it and max it out, eventuallyyou will learn to pace yourself and start a routine. I will agree with some of the other posts that you lost mostly water but a good way to see is to watch your BF% vs. wieght. Another thing.. try to stay away from milk , yogurt and that nutri-grain crap it's loaded with sugar. Dont eat canned foods eventhough it ahs chicken in it, it's loaded with salt and other crap that just sits on your ass!!! When you have sandwiches try to have them on whole wheat and not the wanna be nutri grain bread... see if wheat is the first ingredients and not flour. This is how I based my diet when I first started, I "tried" to plan them out for the day...
    Try not to eat carbs after 2-3 pm
    9am Breakfast= 2 eggbeatters and 2 Whole wheat toast
    12pm Protein drink (with water and not milk)
    3pm lunch 2 BBQ chicken breast marinated in lemon w/pepper
    6pm protein drink w/ creatine
    7pm w/o
    8:30 - 9:00 dinner chicken or steak with steamed veggies
    during the week I might have some almonds or celery for a snack and on Sunday i gave myself a treat with bacon or sausage with my breakfast.
    You might want to move your dinner a little earlier, mine was like that because i work 10 hours a day this BEST fit my schedule"for me"
    "ONE" of your goals is to be able to sit down in front of your food and be able to tell what your intake is and its not going to happen over night unless you study it. Check out, in the DIET FORUM on Tobeys post: "how to determine your daily calorie intake" It should give you an formula to go by and look for other post in there that tells you what eachfood has as of sugar/fat/carb/protien, print it out and look at it while you plan your meals theres also some recipes to look at so your diet isnt as dull as it sounds. I hope this helps some and Im sure other people in the Diet Forum would just love to share thier knowledge on daily intakes and diets. To the other question you have, I never seen a a site/thread/post on what pharmacies are good but seen many on bad ones... Look up the bad sources and see if your pharmacy is on there, Im sure your not the first one to see the site so Im sure someone order from it and has something to say if its bad. And I dont think you were posting for a source!

Have fun and be safe

Fast Results

Thread Information