hebert is offline New Member

Question Cutting cycle length?

Hi there i am posting again to check the opinions on a cutting cycle im planning.

weeks 1-6 100mg prop eod
    1-6 50mg winny ed
    clen 2 weeks/eca 2 weeks repeated (8 weeks)
    clomid starting 3 days after last prop injection for 12 days.

i am wondering if 6 weeks is long enough or if i should make it more like 8 or 12?
    also is 12 days of clomid thereapy enough?
    and should i run liquidex throughout to battle gyno or should it not be a problem?

any thought would be appreciated thanks!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    are you running the clen /eca at the same time as the prop and winny?

it's hard to say if it's long enough. how much are you looking to cut? how much do you weigh and what's you b/f? six weeks would be long enough if you have little b/f.

unless you are prone to gyno then i'm sure it won't be a problem. you should keep some nolvadex or liquidex on hand though.

yes i plan on running the clen and eca at the same time is this a bad idea??
    also i 6'1 244lbs now and i am no planning to cycle untill jan 2004 and i am hoping to drop the bf down by then and get to about 225lbs.
    i would guess around 18-20% really unsure.
    i am hoping to gain some strength and stay around 225-230 when i do the cycle.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    running the clen and eca at the same time is not advised bro...both combined will make you extremely jittery and on the edge and could cause some serious heart damage if you are disposed to any heart condition.

if you are going to run clen with something else make it T3 as the T3 works differently since it stimulates the thyroid.

if you are around 18-20% you can lose 6-7% in 12 weeks time with healthy diet and frequent cardio sessions. right now at 244 18% you would be carrying around 45 pounds of fat, so a reasonable goal would be losing 2 pounds per week for 12 weeks totaling a net loss of 24 pounds. if my calculations are correct you would be around 11-12% with a 25 pound reduction in fat.

if you must then take the clen during this time and alternate with the ECA to help burn the fat and remain in an anticatabolic state.

hold off on the juice for awhile because you the 6 week cycle you have planned will do much better for you if you were around 12% than 18%. just my .02

thanks man i plan on holding off untill next jan and by then i do hope to drop 25 lbs and 7% bf then i will cycle.

also i dont plan to run clen /eca at the same time.....2 weeks on one then 2 weeks on the other...alternating does this make sense?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    One thing about running t 3, it can be catabolic, most guys including myself will recommend throwing t 3 in there but while you are running AS, not post cycle. T 3 will and can eat muscle. I love running t 3 on a cutting cycle, however it does hinder my gains some, but takes the fat off, so that I can start putting on some lean muscle mass by the end of my cycle.

i wasn't conscious that you were doing it 2/2, misread so i apologize...i think fed was wondering if you were going to do the clen /eca at the same time as the winny/prop since it will really do a number on water retention/dehydration and joints.

but yes, the typical way to administer clen/eca is the 2/2 split to help regain tolerances or prevent them from developing.

i do plan on running the clen /eca at the same time as the winny/prop.
    this is a bad idea??
    should i not do the clen/eca till about week 4 or even after the winny/prop??

i would start clen 2 weeks outside of your last shot so that you don't lose lean mass. although like sic said, T3 will eat away muscle but i have found if i am not careful that clen will do the same thing to me.

usually i will wait for 2 weeks out of the end of a cycle to use clen then use the ECA post since it only increases energy and burns fat...no muscle loss from hydroxycut for me regardless of my training split.

for how many weeks after should i use the eca/clen ?

Thread Information