Thread: Cycle question

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Question Cycle question

I am going to start my new cycle real soon, It will be depo testosterone and EQ. I have the Arimidex and Clomid too.

My question is : Should I put something else in with this ?

Its not my first cycle, I'm just thinking I spent alot for the arimidex, so why not get the most out of it? I would take the same amount of Arimidex regardless of how much and what type or gear I am using ? Right?

Im just wondering If I spend a little more, get a little more gear, I will see a little more results ?

Thanks Everyone and have a safe and happy holiday season.

- Henry

nymattyk is offline Member
    ill be doing a cycle similar to that pretty soon: eq/depo-test/winny. what doses will you be running and for how long? are you looking to cut or bulk?

getbig is offline Banned
    i think that a real good cycle i'll be doing the same after my bulk

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Test and Eq is a good cycle run the test 500mg per week and run the Eq 400-600mg per week maybe if you want to run Dbal the first four weeks that might be better if so 40-50mg per day is fine

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I was going to do the test at 500mg a week and the equipoise at around 300mg a week. What will the d-bol do for me? I never did any orals, thats why I am asking
    Thanks, Henry
    Last edited by POWERSTROKE; 12-03-2001 at 09:28 PM.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by POWERSTROKE
    Yeah, I was going to do the test at 500mg a week and the equipoise at around 300mg a week. What will the d-bol do for me? I never did any orals, thats why I am asking
    Thanks, Henry
    I would bump the Eq up to 400mg/week. D-Bol will add a kick start to your cycle as it is a very fast acting compound. 30mg/Day for the first 4-5 weeks would be a great addition to your cycle. Arimidex dose will vary depending on your doses. With your dose, I think .25-.50mg/Day will be perfect. Liquidex may be a little easier for you to be able to divide up the doses

M18

Thread Information