Thread: 1st run

neubin is offline Junior Member

1st run

Ok, i have been reading lots over the last few days and I think this is what I would like to go with for my first run. See what you think, I want to keep side effects to a minimum, but still have ok gains.

Wks 1-11 Sus 500mg/wk(shot Mon/Thur)
    Wks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    clomid wk13 with 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21

Use liquidex and keep Nolva on hand and milk thistle at 1000mg/ED because of winny's heptoxic side effect.

I got most of this from 01dragonslayer (thanks for the help) the only thing I wasnt comfortable with was he suggested going with Test enth and as a noob im a bit affraid of that one, I read it had a lot of side effects...am I wrong? What do you guys think is safer for a first timer Sus or Test Enth>?

Thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Enanthate is a lot better option for a newb. Your blood plasma levels will be a lot more stable.-And that will lead to less sides...

really? Ok, I was reading all the profiles on the main page of this site and it didnt give it a very positive sound for side effects, what does everyone else think? I want some more opinions...

2-0 for test

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You realize sust is also test...right? Sust is just 4 different esters of test combined. Sust makes things more complicated b/c of the short and long esters. It needs to be shot EOD. Otherwise, you will get several spikes in your blood plasma levels. Enth/Cyp based cycles are easier for beginners due to them only having to be injected once or preferably twice/week.
    BTW, some aspects on the profiles pages are outdated. Also disregard all of the example cycles on the homepage. Using the search funct on this page will teach you pretty much all you need to know.
    Good luck

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    To tell the truth, I think I got better gains off Primoteston and Testoviron (Enanthate ) then I have off the Sustanon . Sust seem like such a waste to me now, The prop in it only lasts 1-2's daysin your body. So if yer not too worried about bloating go with the Enanthate.

Go with the enth bro.

Looks like I got my answer, how much will I bloat...? Just curious, will I balloon on this stuff?

Personally I didn't mind the bloat cuz it wasnt too bad, I actually really like they way I looked. Don't quote me cuz the Mods are better at this stuff, but im pretty sure water retention effects everyone differently. Anyone correct me If im wrong.

can any of you guys give me an idea of what I should pay for ethan and winny here in canada?

flexgolf is offline Member
    enth is cheap...ive seen a canadian price of $70 for 10 ml (250mg/ml)
    and have seen 50 ml of the same concentration for $250. but even thats kinda high. the brand is QV btw

$70? you gotta be shitting me. The best price Ive gotten was $150-160 CDN for 10 ml's. Someone tried to slice me for 170 yesterday.

Thread Information