GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member

Can I use Insulin needles for Winstrol Pokes??

Just curious about that.....i'm hearing that V does not need to go deep into the muscle like the oil based juice........ so i'm wondering if i can get some insulin needles that diabetics use to do my V pokes, it would be a lot easier....... just a thought that ran through my head...

what do u all think

thanks for the help.

GM

big swoll is offline Member
    it needs to be injected IM so you will probly want to go with longer needles....however, if you afraid of big needles you can always drink the winny

GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member
    even winny needs to be injected intra muscularly? hmmm i thought i heard somewhere that it doesn't have to go too deep into the muscle...... i'm not afraid of the big needles or anything.....the insulin ones would just be easier, and cause less damage to scar tissue.....

i was just curious about it...

thanks

GM

Not too sure that a good idea bro. Insulin pins are very small, as small as 30g, and when there that small they are not very durable. Meaning that you'll have to be EXTREMELY steady when injecting. The reason why insulin pins are small and short is because they are made for sub-q injects. Winny must be injected intramuscular(IM). Its not advisable to use insulin pins for anything other than injecting insulin.

Thread Information