gwizkid is offline New Member

workout and stack

I just wanted to know if this was a good routine to go with for now. I'm going on a Deca /Sus/Dbol stack... I want to gain mass, look big, and really fast, after that i'll worry about everything else...i just want to look big first...and increase my strenght. I'm 5'10, 132lbs, 19 and have been working out over a year. Worked out when i was 17 stopped for a year and started again. I've been on Andro and Norandro. And should i still take Tribulus and Creatine??? Is it bad if i do? I mena with the stack of juice.

Week 1 - 4: 200mg Deca (sunday), 250mg Sustanon (friday)
    Week 5 - 8: 200mg Deca (sunday), 250mg Sustanon (friday), 30mg Dbol/day
    Week 9 & 10: 400mg Deca (sunday), 500mg Sustanon(friday), 40mg Dbol/day
    Week 11 - 12: 200mg Deca (sunday), 250mg Sustanon (friday), 15mg Dbol/day

Or maybe for Week 9 & 10 I'll take 200mg Deca and 250mg Sustanon on Sunday, and 200mg Deca and 250mg Sustanon on Friday and 40mg Dbol/day.

And my workout routine is as follows:

Sunday - Rest
    Monday:

- Chest:
    Flat Barbell Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Incline Flyes

- Shoulders:
    Shoulder Press/Arnold Press
    Side Laterals
    Upright Rows
    Shrugs

- Triceps:
    French Press
    Tricep Extensions
    Close Grip Bench Press

- Forearms:
    Wrist Curls
    Reverse Curls

Tuesday - Rest

Wednesday

- Back:
    Extensions
    Deadlifts
    T-Bar Rows
    Lat Pulls

- Biceps:
    Barbell Curls
    Dumbbell Curls
    Preacher Curls

- Forearms:
    Wrist Curls
    Reverse Curls

Thursday - Rest

Friday
    - Quads:
    Extensions
    Squats
    Leg Press

- Hams:
    Leg Curls
    Stiff Legged Deadlifts

- Calves:
    Standing Calf Raises
    Seated Calf Raises

Saturday
    - Shoulders:
    Side Laterals
    Upright Rows
    Shrugs

- Chest:
    Flat Barbell Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Incline Flyes

- Triceps:
    French Press
    Tricep Extensions
    Close Grip Bench Press

- Forearms:
    Wrist Curls
    Reverse Curls

I do 4-8 reps each set. 3-5 Sets per Excercise. Take 3-5 minutes between each set. (The goal is to put out maximum explosive effort on each rep of each set..I can't do that if I am still breathing hard from the prior set, or if the muscle is still burning. )
    I always do a few warm up sets, especially when lifting heavy weights in the middle of the session.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    DUDE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ, First off try and get your weight above 165 or so naturally, because you will not gain more than 25-30lbs tops on your first cycle and you will still not look BIG at 160lbs, and obvouisly you are in need of research, so start reading.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    wow, that's alot of info. i know you're not gonna like this, but you really are too young to be juicing. you should wait a few years until you reach you're natural peak. that being said, you may want to go ahead and do it anyway, and i'd hate to see ya do it wrong. the dbol should be run for the first four weeks at 30-40 mg/ED. the sus should be at 500 mg/wk for wks 1-10, split into two shots each weeks. deca at 400 or 600 mg/wk for wks 1-8. don't forget clomid, milk thistle, etc. and don't forget to search for more info using the search button. you should wait, but....

Well dane26 good advice, but like dane said you really should not be even thinking about it at this point, Please do some research and train naturally for at least a couple years before making a descision on gear.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro's....age is the least of his worries. What I'm most concerned about is his present weight. 5'10 132 is a little light. Bro, start eating MASSIVE quantities of EVERYTHING. Eat Big Macs, Whoppers, Taco Bell...extra mayo, super sized. Get that weight up to at least 170-180ish before touchin the sauce. My eleventeen cents.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    He already stated in another thread that he's gonna do the cycle no matter what we say. Kind of an insult considering he's asking for help but not listening to a damn word!

Oh, well if THAT'S the case...then do whatever the hell you want...take 10 grams of test per day...500mg of anadrol ...

JUST KIDDING!

But bro, if you're so close minded as to NOT listening to our advice, why did you come to the board anyway? Just asking, no flame.

I agree with Pa Pa Pump completely. While you’re at it, throwing in a couple of Meal replacement shakes per day couldn’t hurt either. don’t think I’d keep the Andro and Norandro in there though. Not worth the cost in my opinion. The Creatine sounds like a good idea though and I didn’t hear the suggestion of any L-Glutamine in there anywhere, but it’s a pretty good bang for your buck

Gwizkid,
    Can you figure out what we're trying to tell you? EAT!!! At 5'10" 132lbs you can't possibly be eating enough, unless of course you have your fingers jammed down your throat. Put on a natural base and go from there. Steroids are gonna screw you up bigtime!!!

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    GWIZKID,

Your 130lbs... Get in the gym on a workout program you can handle, and start eating. EAT EAT EAT! Throw out your little cretine, and tribilus. Supplements aren't what's going to do it for you right now. Go hard 4 days a week on weights, and eat like a mad man. Keep that up for a year or two and you should be able to hit 170-180lbs. If you do juice now you will probably only able to get upto 150lbs... You don't want to be walking around at 150lbs telling people you've got a cycle of juice under your belt, thats downright embarrassing. Listen to what the vets have to say and be smart! Dont waste it.

Whew! You guys move fast. My response was in agreeance to Pa Pa Pump’s first statement. Though I’m not completely in agreeance with the second one though. In my opinion you should have advised him on the 20lbs of Clomid and the liver transplant needed with the cycle you suggested. Your right though, he’s gonna make a huge corpse.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    For fuck's sake man at least lie about your weight. Drink your milk and start eating or something, and stop throwing up after everytime you eat.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    just a simple ? you guys bombed him left and right. Gwizkid needs an advice and support from you guys, not this sarcastic shit. his age does
    not matters to him, he will do it anyways, and about
    his weight that,s the reason why he wants to do roids to get faster results, by eating alot is good, but you guys know better than that, it will
    help, but it takes more than this correct..
    i don,t think anyone is obligated to answer a ?
    but if you do please be nice, nobody deserves including you guys shit like this. i hope i wasn,t
    rude. hey GWIZKID if you still waiting for an answer try these TALENT people they will help, i know i got help from them. here is the list bro==
    PUREANGER, BIGKEV, ARTHURRB999, PETE235, CYCLEON,
    MIKE, TNT, RON, PARTYBOYNYC, JUICE...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    brother seeing as REM just put everyone in line, he is right, sorry boys have to admit it. Anyway if you are going to go with dbol ...use it at the beginning so things kick in from the start. This way once the bol is done with the test and deca will have already kicked in. This way there is no up and down process while waiting for the substances to kick in. Anyway run the bol for the first 4 weeks @ 35mg/day along side with the test @ 500mg/week and the deca @400mg/week. Do two injections a week, 1cc of test and 2cc of deca, for a grand total of 3cc's twice a week. Do this along with clomid for post cycle, with some nolva on hand and you should be fine. Not to mention you should take in about 350grams of protein a day as about 3500 cals.

cheers

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hey full intensity you just got yourself in my
    TALENT people list how about it welcome man.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by REM
    hey full intensity you just got yourself in my
    TALENT people list how about it welcome man.
    EXCELLENT!

This thread did NOT get out of hand at all...Bomb him?!? Are you kidding me? These guys simply said the truth. That AS is not needed at this point in time of his training career. Telling a guy that he is not ready for AS is wrong?? Ohhhhh....Ok.. These are responses that he would, or should receive in every day life if he were to ask the same question.. What were these guys doing?? Simple...trying to shed light on this guy that he really isn't physically ready for AS. Not that he isn't mentally. Hell....he could be TNT for all i care, but the fact is...food alone will produce just as good results as AS in the state he is right now. And if you do not believe me then maybe what I'm about to type will. I started training at a flyweight of 140 lbs at the same height of 5'10. I gained 40lbs naturally before I even came to these boards to think about AS. Am i bragging? Hardly the case. I am simply stating that it can be done...in RECORD pace time as well. Those lbs came on as fast as they are on my current cycle. In fact, i gained more naturally that i have on my cycle...and that was to the many thanks of a local nutritionist who reviewed my diet and said it was garbage. Did I get offended from him??? Pardon my French but F*CK NO! I took his advice because I WAS WILLING TO LEARN. He told me how much, how often and what i should be eating. And 40lbs later, he saw me and said..."How'd the diet work out for you"(while he was winking). I said thank you, because changing my diet changed my life and gave me so much more confidence in every day life. So in conclusion to all of this. How him in the hell did they bomb him by stating that he isn't physically ready for AS??? Point it out to me please...maybe i need glasses.

BTW...if you are even referring to my post where i said those outrageous numbers of AS that i suggested... maybe go back and read it, because there is a BIG smiley face with a FULL capital worded JUST KIDDING. Now, if that is flaming...Well..i really don't know what to tell ya.. Good day.

Thank you from getting this squared away PaPa. I to think that no one was trying to "bomb" this guy, but try and give him some good sound advice. He simply needs to bulid his body naturally for the time being, or if he does'nt then he's gonna top out at about 195-200lbs if he is lucky, and he still won't be happy in the long run...and thats the honest to gods truth, There is no magic way of bodybuilding, It's hard work and being consistent and this kid simply wants it to fast.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I'm not gonna start shit, becasue it will take me a whole page to put something in your head, so just read this.

When I started training I was 18, 154lbs 16% BF 6'0 ft. With good diet, 6 meals a day, lots of protein in it, eat like crazy and more but all healthy food. Took creatine and protein only. 4 months later I was 185lbs 11-12%BF. All natural. THAT's all I have to say. and one more thing TRAIN HARD. good luck

REM
    REM is offline Member
    well for whatever reason GWIZKID maybe wasn,t
    satisfied with those asnwers anyways, i didn,t
    ask the ? but i got educated by you guys, the way
    you seniors detailed step by step, it show
    knowledge, ability and the you are professional
    about steriods . you seniors got all the answers
    that,s the reason why juniors need your help and
    support. i hope for my future ??? you,ll be here
    near and supporting....

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    i was 150lb 15% bf when I was 17 and I started training at that point.. now I am 197lbs 9% bf and I am only 20.. I think you should think about it twice, maybe three times, before you think about doing a damn cycle..

john

ok so then insteasd of you guys telling me i am stupid to do this, please give me a plan of what to do. please show me a diet and workout and all.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    we,re in busines now

Finally, let's work on it. Man you're lazy.

Originally posted by gwizkid
    ok so then insteasd of you guys telling me i am stupid to do this, please give me a plan of what to do. please show me a diet and workout and all.

Bro, i hate to break it to ya, but research is what you should do.

Ask questions as they come such as, what are good protein sources...and so on as they come to you. But just go read some forums like the diet forum, supplement forum and workout forum...and you will learn more than we all can remember in this one thread. Trust me, those forums have everything you need to get started. And you are not stupid, you just made a great decision. Give it some time, and you are guaranteed results as long as you stick to the plan.

K this is my diet right now! I'll give you my workout in a few minutes. Thanks.

1am - 10am: Sleep (9hrs)

10am: - 1 tablet Multi-Vitamin
    - 1 caplet Tribulus Terrestris
    - 500ml of water

- 1 packet of Pro Performance Weight Gainer
    1850 (361ml of milk)

11pm - 12:30pm: work out

12:30pm: - 500ml of water
    - 1 scoop of gatorade powder
    - 1 teaspoon of Creatine
    - 1 gelcap of Alpha Lipoic Acid
    - 2 scoops of Pro Peptine (450ml of milk)

1:00pm: - 1 can of tuna
    - 500ml of sunny delight

3:00pm: - 3 Promax Protein Bars

5:00pm - 1 tablet Multi-Vitamin
    - 500ml of water
    - 500ml of sunny delight
    - dinner

8:00pm/8:30pm: - food

12:00am: - 1 gelcap of Alpha Lipoic Acid
    - 2 scoops of Pro Peptine
    - 450ml of milk

And my workout routine is as follows:

Sunday - Rest
    Monday:

- Chest:
    Flat Barbell Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Incline Flyes

- Shoulders:
    Side Laterals
    Upright Rows
    Shrugs

- Triceps:
    French Press
    Tricep Extensions
    Close Grip Bench Press

- Forearms:
    Wrist Curls
    Reverse Curls

Tuesday - Rest

Wednesday

- Back:
    Extensions
    Deadlifts
    T-Bar Rows
    Lat Pulls

- Biceps:
    Barbell Curls
    Dumbbell Curls
    Preacher Curls

- Forearms:
    Wrist Curls
    Reverse Curls

Thursday - Rest

Friday
    - Quads:
    Extensions
    Squats
    Leg Press

- Hams:
    Leg Curls
    Stiff Legged Deadlifts

- Calves:
    Standing Calf Raises
    Seated Calf Raises

Saturday
    - Shoulders:
    Side Laterals
    Upright Rows
    Shrugs

- Chest:
    Flat Barbell Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Incline Flyes

- Triceps:
    French Press
    Tricep Extensions
    Close Grip Bench Press

- Forearms:
    Wrist Curls
    Reverse Curls

I do 4-8 reps each set. 3-5 Sets per Excercise. Take 3-5 minutes between each set. (The goal is to put out maximum explosive effort on each rep of each set..I can't do that if I am still breathing hard from the prior set, or if the muscle is still burning. )
    I always do a few warm up sets, especially when lifting heavy weights in the middle of the session.

Originally posted by gwizkid
    DO this

12am - 8am: Sleep (8hrs)

8am: 6 egg whites(from boild eggs), 2 packets of oat meal, 500ml of water

10am: - 1 tablet Multi-Vitamin
    - 500ml of water
    -1 scoop of creatine

- 1 packet of Pro Performance Weight Gainer
    1850 (361ml of milk)

11pm - 12:30pm: work out

12:30pm: - 500ml of water
    - 1 high teaspoon of Creatine
    - 1 gelcap of Alpha Lipoic Acid
    - 2 scoops of Pro Peptine (450ml of milk)

1:00pm: - 2 cans of tuna( sandwich)
    - 500ml of water

3:00pm: - High protein meal

6:00pm - 1 tablet Multi-Vitamin
    - 500ml of water
    - 500ml of sunny delight
    - dinner ( what's in the dinner matters)

9:00am: - 1 gelcap of Alpha Lipoic Acid
    - 2 scoops of Pro Peptine
    - 450ml of milk
    - 1 packet of Oat meal

REED THE CHANGES, EAT WHAT"S ON THERE AND YOU HAVE GOOD DIET FOR NOW.

Originally posted by REM
    you guys bombed him left and right. Gwizkid needs an advice and support from you guys, not this sarcastic shit.
    He's heard it all from us before. I even wrote him a cycle, so did other members. Want my opinion? No? Too Bad! He doesn't need steroids . He came here for advice, and thats what he got. Support? I don't remember being the kind of guy that supports people that don't listen to me (nothing personal gwizkid).

Welcome to the board REM, you'll love it here!

Bro..X...he said he was thinking it over..Slow down there partner no need to get rowdy...................YET!

Gwiz...ditch that sunny delight...all sugars, insulin spike...instead of that, have complex carbs such as oatmeal, potatoes, yams, brown/wild rice. Promax bars are nothing more than a candy bar with some protein mixed in. Buy some low sugar protein bars. Everything else looks good. But eat more. Strive for 3500 calories. 4000 is too much at this point IMO. Train hard, and eat until you can eat no more. 1 month from now, you should see 10 lbs at least if you eat 3500ish calories.

Eat 260 Grams of Protein chicken, steak, eggs, protein powder, bars, fish
    400 G complex carbs
    >100G of fat. Eat good fats...peanut butter is AWESOME. Egg yolks, flax oil, olive oil

You don’t seem very fond of eating breakfast in the morning. Do you have trouble eating that early in the am, or do you just not make enough time to do so? Remember that you’ve been fasting for 8-9 hours during the night. They don’t call breakfast the most important meal of the day for nothing you know. Also post workout meals are just as important and a can of tuna/sunny D isn’t quite gonna cut it. Listen to Pa Pa Pump when he says to start eating more complex carbohydrates ESPECIALLY post workout. Your body is screaming for it then. It looks like your eating really clean, but don’t be afraid to throw a little bit of fat into your diet, hell throw down a couple of burgers or a slice or 2 of pizza the odd time. I really don’t think your gonna have to worry about getting fat for a while.

Thread Information