Thread: Clen Question!

frankthetank is offline New Member

Clen Question!

I just got back from Mexico and while I was down there I was looking for Clen . All the tabs were 0.02 mg though, did I see this right? If so how many bottles would I have to buy. The brand I saw the most of was Oxyflux, is that a good one to go after? Thanks guys!

justme is offline Associate Member
    from what I have hear oxyflux isn't that good, depending on the dose your looking to use. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off you will need about 100-200 pills, starting at 20mcg (.02 mg = 20mcg) working you way up as the side effects become more tolerable until you have reached a max of 120mcg then off for 2 weeks ( you can run an ECA stack during that time so there isn't a crash during your off time) this can be run fairly safely for 8 weeks. you should supplement potassium and taurine while on Clenbuterol though. and plenty of water 4-5litres per day

BIG R is offline Member
    Tank,

Get the Clen named Spiropent. It is .02mg in a little box of 20 tablets. The box is white with a yellow and black stripe in the top part of it. This clen really works.....I agree that Oxyflux was a weaker knockoff, it is cheaper but you always get what you pay for.

Which Mex town do you hit?

alevok Guest
    I agree with BIG R, Spiropent (german made) works really good.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    The only reason i would buy oxyflux is because it is soooo cheap! I have gotten 50 tabs for $5 before!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Spiro is the best,

dont fuck around with clen , you get some bad stuff and you DIE!! so stay with spiro

Thread Information