still growin is offline Member

Places to test gear

Can anyone recommend a good place to send gear? I want it tested for content(what it really is), and dosage. I can't find anything anywhere.
    Thanks
    Still Growin

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    Sending anything to a lab to be tested costs lots of bank bRo. But there are thousands of places that do tests like this, your local Univesity/College will have a department to handle requests like this.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I believe you can test gear for about 100 dollars... i don't know specific labs but there are those that do. I think ulter from EF could help.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Mentalism
    Sending anything to a lab to be tested costs lots of bank bRo. But there are thousands of places that do tests like this, your local Univesity/College will have a department to handle requests like this.
    Mentalism has a good point. University or College is probably the best place to start, ask around and see if you can get it tested there. If not, you're gonna have to call around looking in your yellow pages for some private lab to get it tested. Might be pricy, depends on where you go obviously.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, if ur interested i have a lab that tests. Lift Chief is right its around $100. depending on what u want tested. Id rather not post it so if u want it PM me.

OG

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    to expensive for me...OG how you doing

Originally posted by ECFATCAT
    to expensive for me...OG how you doing
    Hey ECFATCAT brotha! alls well thxs. Started my cycle last week. How u livin?

OG

I ended up runnin 25 weeks ....fuck me . I shot up 30 pounds on tren only and cut up then added test ( I got the flew ) and lost 15 pounds so I stayed on to try to get it back . I got the weight back but I just wasn't same .....I had a hard time getting my test levels back up and have lost most of my gains ......but the gut I carried for 7 years is gone. I will be going back on in a month or so.

I'm trying to help out a friend buyb12 so email the link in my signature . he's just gettint started he has a great service I'v know him for a while .
    Basskiller and I are references for him.

good to see you round how the cycle going . what are your goals this time around

Does he have anything else other then b12? How much is it? I get 100cc/1000 mcg/ml bottle for less then $7. but its vet b12.

I just started last week alls well so far. Been on the gh for 1.5 months now. Seeing nice bf reduction thats about it so far. Im looking to add more size. Im around 190'ish right now, id like to get over 200lbs and keep it.

OG

I wouldn't touch vet grade. I know to many who have gotten sick from it. Kinda strange that you would spend the money for GH then put vet vitamins in your body....? you need something more androgenic in that cycle .......tren would be great or bump up the Deca . I'd run tren with what you have going for the first 8 weeks .

If your interested I'll see if he will cut you a break. on the B12
    send me a pm

Thread Information