wood is offline Associate Member

Muscle Spasms???

Well today I was sitting in church and with my arms folded my left pec started jumping. It was making my shirt move, I thought nothing of it b/c it happens all the time, but my mother looked over at me and asked me what was wrong why it was doind that. I told her I didn't know. Is there an explination for that? Cuold it have anything to do with AS?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I had the same ? a while ago. I have had a spasm in my right rear delt for over 24 hours. Then i was on test/eq.

I thought i could have been due to something that was lacking in my diet, but i know for a fact i was getting enough potassium & calcium-what other vits/minerals are important for preventing muscle spasms?

Bump, good question

BlocRoc is offline Member
    B12

Look around and read some of the posts on it!

L8

popa is offline Senior Member
    it could be caused by lack of potassium, sodium or even not enough water in take. maybe you didn't stretch out or warm up good enough

longhornDr is offline Member
    Sounds like you are talking about a fasiculation, the visible contraction of a motor unit.

It has to do with neural adaptation to training.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    i asked my doc about muscle spasms. he said they are common and very rearly mean anything or are due to anything in particular.

I get a muscle spasm in my eyelid quite often. Usually happens when I start creatine. I drink plenty of water. Weird, huh?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    More water and vitamins/minerals.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by FedSki
    i asked my doc about muscle spasms. he said they are common and very rearly mean anything or are due to anything in particular.

I get a muscle spasm in my eyelid quite often. Usually happens when I start <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> . I drink plenty of water. Weird, huh?
    lolllll.....me too bro my eye lid twitch's like 100 miles an hour i feel like a gimp when that happens I always look around to see if people noticed it but they never do

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    weird as i had this happening for 3 days straight from thursday to sunday...it is gone today but i was definitely wondering where it came from...maybe it was just a sign that my juice was kicking since today in the gym i felt incredible.

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    i hate when that shit happens

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    My doc actually told me it was okay to take valium at night to control my muscle spasms. (my girl says i spasm a lot when i sleep usually).

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Funny, I posted the same question 2 minutes ago in the female forum!! I had the same, excepted that I wasn't in a church!!
    I don't know what is going on but each time I try to stretch myself(like in the bed in the morning), I get a spasm (cramp!) in legs, toes, fingers or back. My toes and fingers are the worst they are going nuts! I'm sure I drink enough water...
    I am on primo, anavar , proviron and I used a diuretic called Novo-Triamzide (Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide !!what a name!) 3 weekends in roll for (15-16 hours)...but I am sure that diuretic doesn't affect the potassium level... Why would my potassium level would suddenly go under the usual limit??

Do I need to buy a douzen of bananas right away?? Where else can I find some potassium? The diuretic I used is not enough strong to play with the Potassium level though.. Is there any other reasons why I should worried about my potassium intake?

LG

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Someone gave me a good link to follow...http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/003193.htm

LG
    I don't beleive in luck, only work can bring us to reach the top!

Thread Information