Levani is offline Junior Member

General question about Tren

i know tren is the strongest and harshest steroid . i know that it is not recomended atleast for your 5-6 cycles. but what makes tren tolorable after several cycles? how can your body fight agains sides, is it getting immune to roids or what? what would be the difference between 1st time tren and lets say 6-7th cycles?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its not that you tolerate it better. But hopefully by that point you know how your body reacts to other things. How to control other sides and issues. And no reason to jump on the strongest if you can get bigger with lighter stuff.

if you can get a buzz of a beer, no sense in pounding shots of tequila
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    i know tren is the strongest and harshest steroid. i know that it is not recomended atleast for your 5-6 cycles. but what makes tren tolorable after several cycles? how can your body fight agains sides, is it getting immune to roids or what? what would be the difference between 1st time tren and lets say 6-7th cycles?
    You don't have to wait 5 or 6 cycles. The sides aren't that bad but you can "feel" them. Test most people just grow and feel no side effects. It is wise to have a couple cycles under your belt before taking tren . You won't be immune to the sides (which are exaggerated) but you'll be ready.

Levani is offline Junior Member
    ok so it's all about experience. so what other roid would be the closest to tren speaking of sides?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    its not that you tolerate it better. But hopefully by that point you know how your body reacts to other things. How to control other sides and issues. And no reason to jump on the strongest if you can get bigger with lighter stuff.

if you can get a buzz of a beer, no sense in pounding shots of tequila
    Oh but if I drink, I ONLY drink the hard stuff. On the rocks.

And I don't mix my drinks either.

EDIT: On topic: I feel as though tren and the sides people speak of it are overrated. It is largely dose-dependant and individual-dependant. I am a huge fan of tren, have been using tren as my main anabolic exclusively in 99% of my cycles ever since I started using it. And I started on tren on my 3rd ever cycle. I find it's great for bulking and cutting, and holding on to the gains are seemingly easier than crap like anadrol (which by comparison is the strongest and harshest ORAL). Tren is great stuff, and you do see some sides on it that you won't ever see with anything else (night sweats, insomnia, etc.). You just need to find ways of dealing with it.
    Last edited by Atomini; 06-27-2012 at 08:34 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    ok so it's all about experience. so what other roid would be the closest to tren speaking of sides?
    no other steroid gives me sides like tren , i get bad night sweats, insomnia, and have very little patience
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

garryjohn89 is offline Junior Member
    Tren cough.... Nick a blood vessel and you'll know about it! But other wise the stuff works awesome for me.

"lift eat sleep & repeat..."

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I am learning about this myself. I am prescribed Ambien CR 12.5 for insomnia already and was wondering if the Tren could/would affect taking that? Or might it be helpful to continue taking it?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some people can handle it others cant.But I love the stuff.

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    A-FVCKIN-MEN tren is the shit!! ive used it several times very little issues but its not for everyone

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Oh but if I drink, I ONLY drink the hard stuff. On the rocks.

And I don't mix my drinks either.

EDIT: On topic: I feel as though tren and the sides people speak of it are overrated. It is largely dose-dependant and individual-dependant. I am a huge fan of tren, have been using tren as my main anabolic exclusively in 99% of my cycles ever since I started using it. And I started on tren on my 3rd ever cycle. I find it's great for bulking and cutting, and holding on to the gains are seemingly easier than crap like anadrol (which by comparison is the strongest and harshest ORAL). Tren is great stuff, and you do see some sides on it that you won't ever see with anything else (night sweats, insomnia, etc.). You just need to find ways of dealing with it.
    A-FVCKIN-MEN tren is the shit!! ive used it several times very little issues but its not for everyone

btern is offline Associate Member
    bro, tren is great but i reckon have a few cycles under your belt before you use it do your research on it and follow a good (ai,hcg ,pct) and always keep your diet in check and recovery should be good and you should hold onto as much gains as possible... not sayin this is the answer to everything cause everyone reacts different... cheers btern!!!

TheTimeIsNow is offline Junior Member
    gixxerboy can u msg me ? i got some questions for you and you seem pretty experienced. I did post a question on this same forum if u dont mind looking at it. No one has answered it yet.. anyways thanks man
    Last edited by TheTimeIsNow; 06-28-2012 at 12:22 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most common side effects of tren :

Insomnia, dehydration, hypertension, elevated heart rate, anxiety, reduced libido, ED, night sweats, reduced immunity.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Most common side effects of tren :

Insomnia, dehydration, hypertension, elevated heart rate, anxiety, reduced libido, ED, night sweats, reduced immunity.
    Have you experienced those sides from taking tren?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Tren is the nectar of the Gods. I do however prefer it in cooler weather. The heat and sweats and lack of sleep a little hypertension. Not to say I wont be running in a few weeks but the summer months are harder than winter running it. Nothing like it though.

nooby is offline Associate Member
    After having no sides, I switched to tren mid-cycle. My BP went up to 220/130, and I had to be put on BP meds for the first time in my life. That is dangerously high, like high enough to cause a stroke. I have never had high BP before. Seriously considering stopping the Tren. I haven't taken any in a few days. My BP is still 155/86, with BP meds!

Thread Information