Thread: Test only cycle

Slavetourmoma is offline New Member

Test only cycle

Ok, I planning on running prop every other day for two months. I was also thinking of frontloading enanthate .

so

prop 150 mgs eod wks 1-8
    enan 1000 mgs wk 1-2

With clomid post of course. Asumming thats ok(if not then let me know) what type of anti-e should I run during the cycle. Ordinarily I would just take l-dex, but I currently have some gyno and am taking nolva for it. Should I simply get more nolva and run it throughout. Since I'm prolly gonna need more anyway. Or would femara be a good choice? Or should I just use up my nolva and go to the l-dex? what do u guys think? Also I could ad in d-bol if you think its worth it. Let me know guys thanks.

Ps Wasn't sure about the enanthate thing, but I have some but don't want to do a enanthate only cycle for detection reasons, please help.

Also does femara prevent gyno only or does it cure gyno as well?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro I am not sure what your goals are, but to put it bluntly this cycle looks like it was not well planned at all, unless I am misunderstanding what you are trying to accomplish.
    What are you stats? How much cycle experience do you have? How old are you? If you are asking for our suggestion, then IMO I think you should scrap this cycle, do more research, save what you got and try to put a more effective cycle together (assuming your stats and goals are nominal).

Doeing a short cycle were I won't test positive August 10th when I'll be tested. So it was surprisingly thought about.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Just curious, why run 2 different tests? And I think what sicilian30 is saying is, Its hard to answer your question if he has no idea what your trying to accomplish.

big swoll is offline Member
    august 10....is that for school, or probation, or a job or what...if its for ncaa dont worry about being tested that early

August 10th is the date I was told by coaches that I could be tested. I really don't want to take any risks, but if u think I could get away with enanthate only then explain, because I have a shitload of it on hand and would love to get rid of it. Also about the femara, does it treat gyno or simply prevent it?

Thread Information