drose979 is offline Associate Member

Whats the deal w tren not being good first cycle?

M 6'2 260 I'd say 20% bf. I'm only gonna do a couple cycles and I want max results. I'm looking to gain size in 1st and cut in 2nd. My diet is good already and I train hard. Y am I told to not do Tren . I don't have anger problems and my job is such that I don't get a lot of sleep anyway.

papa-g is offline Member
    Too much bf and 1st cycle should be test only. Think about it in these terms:

As a kid first you had a tricycle. Then a bike with training wheels. You then took the training wheels off and now you can ride a motorcycle. You didn't start at the top did you? You worked your way up.

lca5000 is offline New Member
    tren is a strong thing to play with just search it and see how many user have messed up with it through lack of research also read in a post that you must first learn to control estrogen before adding prolactins into the mix first cycle should be a test only

DanB is offline Banned
    How is your diet good at 20%

People WITH EXPERIENCE advise not to use it because it has the most potential to fvck you up with sides and long term damage, you have idea how to handle 1 compound either so why run 2 or more unknowns? if you want to ignore the advise from people who have used it then go ahead and use it, we have nothing to gain or lose by telling you not to use it

2 minutes research would of told you this

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    How many tren treads you going to start today bro? All advise above is gtg.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    also you will get very good results with stuff not as harsh. You dont need the strongest thing to get results when you first start.

think of it with alcohol. Your first time you drank you get get a buzz off a beer or 2. You dont go out pounding shots of tequila
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    How is your diet good at 20%

People WITH EXPERIENCE advise not to use it because it has the most potential to fvck you up with sides and long term damage, you have idea how to handle 1 compound either so why run 2 or more unknowns? if you want to ignore the advise from people who have used it then go ahead and use it, we have nothing to gain or lose by telling you not to use it

2 minutes research would of told you this
    Exactly!

So what should I do? Would it be better for me to cut my bf first? 6'2 260 20% roughly. I would think that I should put on strength and size first Then cut but I've been wrong about everything so far so I need to ask. Sorry if it's stupid question

I just started diet a month ago. Was in prison for 2 years and hard to eat right in there impossible really so I was just able to start high protein low carbs

Quote Originally Posted by drose979 View Post
    So what should I do? Would it be better for me to cut my bf first? 6'2 260 20% roughly. I would think that I should put on strength and size first Then cut but I've been wrong about everything so far so I need to ask. Sorry if it's stupid question
    cut first. You get more side effects with high bf. And if your 20% bf now do you really want to get fatter

I just started diet a month ago. Was in prison for 2 years and hard to eat right in there impossible really so I was just able to start high protein low carbs
    If I were you I would focus on my diet and training for a while. Get your BF down, prime your body and then cycle. I would run a long estered test for your cycle...maybe 500mgs/week.

You will get great gains from that. Dont mess with any other compounds just yet. Research PCT..

Wouldn't win be good for me???

At some point, yes. But you need to get your bf down before running anything.....

What's the recommended bf to start?

win doesnt burn fat. You will not see physical changes from it unless you are already lean.

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Win dosent cut and is hard on joints. sure it might dry you out. but thats not fatloss.

it is also very harsh on your blood and is also liver toxic.

I think Maste and Teste would be a good combo. but I still think test might be better.

ps. Tren can be VERY harsh for some. to the poitn they drop it and never use tren again. dont do it on first cycle. wait after a couple atleast.

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    What's the recommended bf to start?
    Id say atleast 15%

Thread Information