Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

arimidex question

Ok im running arimidex throughout my whole test cycle. I heard that nolva taken during a cycle will inhibit gains does arimidex have the same effect? I was thinking of saving the arimidex for if I relly needed it but Ive also read that once gyno starts arimidex is useless because the estrogen has already started to bind. Im running the arimidex at .50mg eod

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Arimidex won't hinder gains. It stops the conversion of test to estrogen not the binding of estrogen to receptors like nolva does.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    expensive stuff but seems to work. i have already had gyno removed but it started to grow back so i went on the adex i will not elliminate the gyno but will prevent it from getting worse i do 1.mg a day. but i dosent help if the gyno is progesterone related.

mrv
    mrv is offline New Member

Question Gyno surgery

What was the tab on that gyno surgery "young'un"? Or did you get it covered?

V

Tom
    OK so after reading the maximus and bask8 poast I see that taking arimidex will inhibit gains as shown by OG. Now If I stop taking my arimidex and I do get a sign of gyno will taking arimadex stop the gyno?
    If not then what is the point of taking arimidex? This explains why my gains are coming slowly and why they were slow last cycle too. I thought I had fake test last cycle but now I think it may have been the arimidex stoping my gains.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I really would not worry about losing gains by taking arimidex . It will keep water retention to a minimum so you won't appear to gain as much weight because you won't be retaining water, but you also won't appear to lose as much weight after teh cycle because you won't be losing all of that water weight. The amount of actual muscle you gain should be the same- the only thing that changes is the amount of water you retain.

Possibly with the decrease in water retention it will have a slight negative impact on your strength as water retention creates leverage, which contributes to strength.

But IMO the difference in gains with and without arimidex is negligable at best.
    Last edited by Lift Chief; 04-21-2003 at 01:34 PM.

Tom
    nice, sounds good to me

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    yeah i didnt have to pay to get my boobs removed i live in canada so health care covered it just needed a recomendation from my doc. i have to do it again too. fuckers never cut out the whole gland now they still grow back if im not on any anti e's. oh well.

Thread Information